kastell

Sneaker 360 double rocket changed

24 posts in this topic

Hi, after the update my sneaker with 2 backpedals and double rocket isn't landing as expected. Why no news/changelog?

Yeah, totally dead now.
Tried evrything i could, but it doesnt work anymore :/
It was my only taktik against those lifter whales...

12 minutes ago, VAGSMASHER said:

Same here... Thanks developers 👊 has anyone tried upgrading boosters to level 3 to fix it?

I've updated boosters at lvl 2/3 and it's not working with or without the rear knob. It's strange because the car lands in a different random position every time, but none of that positions is the right one.

Sadly .. none of this should come as a surprise 🙁

Update 2.10 (27 April) ruined City Kings with a totally flawed new matchmaking system and a cynical pay-to-win healing system.

Update 2.11 is another absolute shocker .. full of bugs (cap on ultimate parts reduced back to lvl 9 .. 15 player championships with the #1 player getting 15 medals ??? .. and normal builds becoming more unpredictable). To cap it off, changing backpedal power was totally unnecessary!

Zeptolab’s incompetent developers are yet to learn one of life’s key lessons .. IF IT AIN’T BROKE .. DON’T FIX IT !!

Fiddling with backpedal power .. and destroying normal car builds that have worked well since the beginning of CATS .. is all in a (woeful) day’s work for these clowns 🤡. Why not focus on fixing City Kings .. and leave normal cars alone !

• Like 1

Cap of ul detail is back to normal again...and no details were lost...so that had been fixed very quickly...as for backpedal...well...probably it seemed too good for gangfights :)

3rd lvl paws upgrade still works with one backpedal and no wheels but jumps lower...less realiable but fine...two backpedals still flies away

31 minutes ago, SeniorSSS said:

Cap of ul detail is back to normal again...and no details were lost...so that had been fixed very quickly...as for backpedal...well...probably it seemed too good for gangfights :)

3rd lvl paws upgrade still works with one backpedal and no wheels but jumps lower...less realiable but fine...two backpedals still flies away

I agree that Zeptolab are occasionally quick to fix their most atrocious failures (eg the UL parts cap debacle) .. after all, they’ve had plenty of practice! 

Their company name is synonymous with spectacular failure .. time after time .. update after update 👎

My favourite quote that perfectly fits zeptolab: "You've baked a really lovely cake, but then you've used dog shit for frosting" - Steve Jobs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Such a long list of ideas that have been presented in a coherent and well laid out manner on CATS forum alone, never mind over social media platforms, and yet this current update does not address any of them..........sub leader Roles, improved chat, key for tracking what gang member has done to name so few! I don’t understand why after all this time these positive changes (and I say positive because so MANY of your customer base cotinue to ask for them) don’t ever appear to be in your plans.

PLEASE LISTEN to what is being said and make the RIGHT changes next time.

Edited by ZakAttack

24 minutes ago, Remester said:

Okay, I actually thought you made meowscow up.

I did .. in a post a while ago .. I favoured Purris, but said perhaps Mewcow would be more appropriate (because Moscow is Zeptolab’s base .. and they are a cow of a company) 😂

They modified the name to Meowscow (which is much better) .. but otherwise followed my suggestion 😀

It’s a great pity that this purely cosmetic idea (out of literally more than a hundred ideas I have put forward to improve the game) is the one they chose to implement 🙁

Still .. we take what we can get from this game! I will have more suggestions for city names in CK at a later date.

22 minutes ago, VAGSMASHER said:

Who gives a F!@# about city names... 

LOL 😂😂😂

Wouldn’t it be nice to play a CK round at .. WHISKERTON ??

My home town of Wellington (New Zealand’s capital city) is a beautiful city .. it would be an absolute joy to play for such iconic buildings as the Stadium (known as the Cake Tin because of its unique shape) .. the Beehive .. Zealandia (a fully fenced predator free wildlife sanctuary) .. Weta Workshops (special effects maestros who worked on Lord of the Rings etc etc etc) .. Te Papa (one of the world’s great modern museums) .. and Mt Victoria Lookout (with stunning 360 degree views of the greatest small city on earth) 😀

Let’s make City Kings great again !

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, VAGSMASHER said:

Troll you have way too much time on your hands, typing all that. Get a job.

I’m retired 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Phil said:

I’m retired-congrats.

Dang, that was good. Also does anyone know if they brought up the Prestige level again? I have to know so the CIA can bring my prestige to 71 definitely not to spy on foreign hacker CATS players 😎

Edited by Remester

On 6/20/2018 at 9:23 PM, VAGSMASHER said:

Troll you have way too much time on your hands, typing all that. Get a job.

I apologize for double posting, but it seems you have time on your hands as well. You posted earlier in this topic, and then you responded back after calling him a troll, so therefore that would mean you shouldn't be able to say stuff like that.

😎

I am quite happy with the change because usually now my flying sneaky lands on the wall with a minigun and nearly no one has a good counter for it except for a stationary body, which I counter with my other builds.

Don't know you guys are happy with it or not!:/

Edited by TomCatPro

18 hours ago, VAGSMASHER said:

Apology accepted

Your name speaks volumes about you .. so obvious you’re a quality guy (NOT!)

Do you kiss your mother with a mouth like that? 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Your name speaks volumes about you .. so obvious you’re a quality guy (NOT!)

Do you kiss your mother with a mouth like that? 😂😂😂

Nope, only yours. She loves it.

4 hours ago, VAGSMASHER said:

Nope, only yours. She loves it.

LMFAO 😂😂😂

So .. you’re a necrophiliac ??? 😂😂😂