Sign in to follow this  
Jio

Ultimate Machine

14 posts in this topic

Hello Cats!! 

Just wanted to share and get some feedback, we all have different views on what’s the ultimate machine is, in most cases there’s always a better way, or different ways to tackle different opponents.

My favorite is, (Sneaky, Lifter, Blade, Minigun) that combo got me through most of my prestige’s, lifter for that extra hope and time, Blade to counter other lifters, and minigun just for extra power.

The only flaw I faced was when a machine flips over you, but I was able to fix that by replacing the minigun with a double rocket. (Not as powerful but it works)

The final design I like is 2 miniguns for pure force and power, and a blade of course to counter lifters.

What do you guys think and what works for you best?

Thanks, RYFG leader.

4B1CD28E-68F2-4A5D-9F73-6423B215A62E.png

09C0CA87-CE97-4EDC-A262-90D0C963B6B3.png

E79D00C6-8A64-4BED-AF40-78676CCB8B43.png

I also cannot post any Gifs, I tried one and the reply was just blank, even though it works on preview before posting. If anyone has any ideas.

Edited by Jio
Mistake, clicked post mistakenly

Update:

So far my car designs worked great, in both prestige and gang fights, up to prestige 12 now. Next is the Ultimate Machines.

Because of the Energy limitations on the vehicles it’s hard to be as creative, please check it out and any suggestions are appreciated (:

91A18F1D-F263-4605-A870-6CD63CBC0291.png

6D487072-D5FC-4382-9441-2750725DE565.png

96EDAEA4-2765-470C-8E90-4C23E1B2A691.png

That's odd - here's my UL ranking screen.  I've never seen such a low score in the top two ranks in UL at only 12 hours left.

I dunno, but those UL stats and cars stats seem very low for Prestige 12.  I'm on iOS - perhaps other platforms are different?

Here are my UL cars at Prestige 10 - I'd have to say that I think you'd not be able to pick one if your 3 cars that would beat any one of my cars  --- as the stats between your P12 cars are too low to kill my P10 cars (I could be wrong on thus assessment, but I don't think so).

IMG_2714.PNG

IMG_2721.PNG

IMG_2722.PNG

IMG_2723.PNG

Thanks for the feedback, not very constructive but semi-helpful.

i rather like your Ultimate Designs (: and you are right, I’m surprised by the scores myself, but no complaints here, at least it didn’t cost any gems.

Yes I’m behind, I didn’t do any league fights in quite sometime, got back to it in June for my team. So building and learning. 

Thanks again.

Hi Jio 

I have two suggestions ..

1. Take advantage of the two weapon slots on your whale .. by using two weapons if at all possible.

2. Work as hard as you can to get free tickets for ultimate league fights .. and build up your purple cash balance (3,761 isn’t enough .. given the rising cost of upgrading ultimate parts at higher levels).

Here is my whale .. laser and mace provide more firepower than rocket alone 😀

562443CC-0CF2-454B-AD5E-D76FBE3C4DFC.png

Great to see that you’re an early adopter of funky new technology Ragz 😀

That weapon looks out of this world .. and it can only get more powerful as you upgrade it 😂

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Great to see that you’re an early adopter of funky new technology Ragz 😀

That weapon looks out of this world .. and it can only get more powerful as you upgrade it 😂

Dude upgrade your flamethrower. You’ll never know it will get to level 9 or not.

13 hours ago, Phil said:

Hi Jio 

I have two suggestions ..

1. Take advantage of the two weapon slots on your whale .. by using two weapons if at all possible.

2. Work as hard as you can to get free tickets for ultimate league fights .. and build up your purple cash balance (3,761 isn’t enough .. given the rising cost of upgrading ultimate parts at higher levels).

Here is my whale .. laser and mace provide more firepower than rocket alone 😀

562443CC-0CF2-454B-AD5E-D76FBE3C4DFC.png

Thanks a lot Phill, I’m planning on doing that, more ultimate fights and remaining in gold to build up parts and tickets, I should have done this when I installed this game.

Thanks for the suggestion, once I get my laser and blade higher I will try it for sure, my laser is still at 3,000 and blade 2,000, but I get what you’re saying. 

Thanks for the tips

8 hours ago, Ragz said:

I just call it the red beast. It's one of my favorites. 

IMG_1463.jpg.b241555c41d74250a399d37d6bce5d89.jpg

Nice!! Haven’t even seen this weapon before! Looks great I will get it someday haha!!

On 14.07.2018 at 6:26 AM, Jio said:

Nice!! Haven’t even seen this weapon before! Looks great I will get it someday haha!!

You get the rotating hyperboloid at stage 9, end of Meowscow disrict 2