TheLordOfCam

Need Sticker Pictures!!!!

13 posts in this topic

I'm searching for sticker pictures so i have a challenge for anyone interested...its simple you have only to find all stickers in the game and show them all on multiple pictures (not all on the same picture) OR...create a new sticker that look like a legit one (like if it was in the game by default) one so i just have to say now...GOOD LUCK ;D      Ps: I need these to make art but i can't find any on Google Image :| 

It would be REALLY apreciated if ANYONE could post at least ONE sticker picture :) and THANX for poeples who take time from their day to find a link :D 

You can certainly forge stickers into other stickers to make new kinds of stickers like a bacon sword (sword + bacon). Like phonecats does in his YouTube, if you want to look that up.

• Like 1

sure thx for your reply but what i mean is that i need sticker pictures IN MY FILES (to say fair i want them for my personnal needs becuse i always wanted to test all the sticker combos like you say) but i can't find any pictures on internet and its REALLY annoying but still thx to take time of your day to reply my post \_(^=^)_/

On 5/26/2017 at 0:51 AM, MagnusCarlsen said:

You can certainly forge stickers into other stickers to make new kinds of stickers like a bacon sword (sword + bacon). Like phonecats does in his YouTube, if you want to look that up.

I don't think so it's possible :/ 

A link please?

On 5/31/2017 at 4:34 PM, ToxicBark said:

I don't think so it's possible :/ 

A link please?

It is possible. Ya put a sword sticker and then put a bacon on top. Understand now?  (at the end: 

)

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎05 at 9:06 PM, MagnusCarlsen said:

It is possible. Ya put a sword sticker and then put a bacon on top. Understand now?  (at the end: 

)

so hum...no links but 5 replies? xD i really want Nothing else than...STICKER PICTURES XP

Edited by TheLordOfCam

10 hours ago, ToxicBark said:

Yes he want's all the stickers like that.

That would take alot of time considering you're not going to have every single sticker. I can do the ones i have but other than that im not sure.

On 10/06/2017 at 7:31 PM, Bustinuts said:

That would take alot of time considering you're not going to have every single sticker. I can do the ones i have but other than that im not sure.

you can open the game's file