Platinum

Sneek peek or how well you play

13 posts in this topic

Starting tomorrow in the mornings afternoons and evenings I'll be giving one question that relates to the game but these questions will test yoy to see how well you know either your gang or game itself.   The one top 5 that gets it right will revive a sneek peek of a design for the game I myself don't know what it is cause I haven't looked at them since I drew them so let's see with all the bragging about prestige gang trophie count top 100 let's see if your intelligence matching what you do in the game for say how well you know the game. 

9 minutes ago, Platinum said:

Starting tomorrow in the mornings afternoons and evenings I'll be giving one question that relates to the game but these questions will test yoy to see how well you know either your gang or game itself.   The one top 5 that gets it right will revive a sneek peek of a design for the game I myself don't know what it is cause I haven't looked at them since I drew them so let's see with all the bragging about prestige gang trophie count top 100 let's see if your intelligence matching what you do in the game for say how well you know the game. 

Don’t forget the old saying .. a fool can ask questions that a wise man can’t answer 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Phil said:

Don’t forget the old saying .. a fool can ask questions that a wise man can’t answer 😂😂😂

Oh shut it

24 minutes ago, Platinum said:

Oh shut it

HAHAHAHAHA...sniff it can be funny sometimes:D

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

When you try your best but you don't succeed...

to get attention... *cough* *sneeze*

Where did you come  from

On 6/28/2018 at 10:38 AM, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Somewhere over the rainbow.

Hardy har har

1 minute ago, ZakAttack said:

No seriously, he is a leprechaun. He did indeed come from somewhere over the rainbow!

Unfortunately he spent the pot off gold on gems for repairs and scouts in City Kings!