Sign in to follow this  
catwop

New weapon suggestion : charge rifle

8 posts in this topic

So the charge rifle is a type of laser that charges and shoot a bolt of laser , the more it charges , the more it charges , the more damage it has.

APEARENCE

a green rifle that shoots red lasers

cost 9 - 10 power

CHARGING

changing the charge rifle takes 3 seconds to fully charge , 2 seconds for half charge , 1 seconds for weak charge , 0 seconds for 0 charge

fully charge : 10 000 damage

half charge : 5000 damage

weak charge : 1000 damage

0 charge : 100 damage

So what do you think ? Is it to over powered . put it in the comments !

What did I tell you TomCatPro 😀

Here he is with another OP weapon design .. soon to try manufacturing it out of a hidden factory somewhere in Meowscow!

We are currently working hard to achieve our 95th win in City Kings Mew York .. prior to flying over to Meowscow on Friday.

To answer your question Catwop .. the Charge Rifle is far too OP .. and needs to be nerfed .. PERMANENTLY 😂😂

6 hours ago, catwop said:

OK NO prob

first there is no such thing as hidden factory

but ok I'll nerf it

Remember all weapons have to be given a tier, for example this charge rifle in the wooden tiers can do like:

0 charge: 5 damage

weak charge: 10 damage

half charge: 20 damage

full charge: 40 damage

Also Phil catnip simply forgot to add the tiers to this weapon. The reason it seems very OP is because it is like Carbon 5 star or something like that. 

Also moving to Moscow(Yes, real life Moscow) is actually a good idea since championship always ends at around 6-7. If you consider doing that, you will benefit greatly from the time advantages. However, living in New Zealand is also a good idea since Championship ends at 9-10, so you may as well do the finishing touches to your build and the enjoy a good night's sleep.

yeah tomcatpro is all right ! 

this "op" weapon is only for level 20 

so carbon cars needs a few blows to die !

thats your explanation !

34 minutes ago, TomCatPro said:

Also Phil catnip simply forgot to add the tiers to this weapon. The reason it seems very OP is because it is like Carbon 5 star or something like that. 

Edit: Also Phil catwop simply forgot to add the tiers to this weapon. The reason it seems very OP is because it is like Carbon 5 star or something like that. 

Sorry catwop my computer autocorrected it to catnip

10 hours ago, catwop said:

So the charge rifle is a type of laser that charges and shoot a bolt of laser , the more it charges , the more it charges , the more damage it has. Also it charges.

APEARENCE (I like pears)

a green rifle that shoots red lasers. They're red. And lasers. And it's a green rifle. Descriptions.

cost 9 - 10 power. 9 + 10 = 21.

CHARGING

changing the charge rifle takes 3 seconds to fully charge , 2 seconds for half charge , 1 seconds for weak charge , 0 seconds for 0 charge, and -1 seconds for (gibberish) charge.

fully charge : 1000000000000000000000000000 damage

half charge : 5000 damage

weak charge : 1000 damage

0 charge : 102 damage

So what do you think ? Is it to over powered . put it in the comments ! I like excessive spaces!