Platinum

Work, work, work sweet niblits

29 posts in this topic

Okay with all the customers coming inside the store I lost focus and due to my determination for my job I resulted in when I returned attacking the wrong place seriously is there a way to reclaim another place

Screenshot_20180628-200421.png

JPEG_20180627_201935.jpg

22 minutes ago, Platinum said:

Okay with all the customers coming inside the store I lost focus and due to my determination for my job I resulted in when I returned attacking the wrong place seriously is there a way to reclaim another place

Screenshot_20180628-200421.png

There is no way unless your car gets defeated by the opposing gang or your car gets replaced by a friendly one.

46 minutes ago, TomCatPro said:

There is no way unless your car gets defeated by the opposing gang or your car gets replaced by a friendly one.

All my cars are powerful but hello make it available to attack others cars what the hell

JPEG_20180627_201935.jpg

10 minutes ago, Platinum said:

All my cars are powerful but hello make it available to attack others cars what the hell

Can I have a quick look of your cars?

6 minutes ago, TomCatPro said:

Nice cars. I will only reveal one of my league builds

IMG_2436.jpg

The part in the far front I need and I'm not entering the league until I get it

JPEG_20180627_201935.jpg

Edited by Platinum

41 minutes ago, Platinum said:

JPEG_20180627_201935.jpg

That is quite contrary since if you entêter UlL, you can get up to 4 parts every 4 days, that’s 1 part a day! Which will definitely help you in getting parts you don’t have 

Edited by NotANewb

1 hour ago, Platinum said:

JPEG_20180627_201935.jpg

Harpoons are just as effective as the freeze repulse .. more so in fact against bouncy boulders 😀

I must say Platinum that I was very impressed with your cars .. they are OP for a prestige 4 player !

Here is my best car .. it’s all relative. My whale is competitive against fellow prestige 25 players .. but still gets smashed by prestige 30+ players in the top 10 gangs. 

B21339C5-1DD3-4F00-B149-108DBD0D50BE.png

JPEG_20180627_201935.thumb.jpg.37815876d06177d469ed29ff88c6c141.jpg

3 hours ago, TomCatPro said:
56 minutes ago, Phil said:

Harpoons are just as effective as the freeze repulse .. more so in fact against bouncy boulders 😀

I must say Platinum that I was very impressed with your cars .. they are OP for a prestige 4 player !

Here is my best car .. it’s all relative. My whale is competitive against fellow prestige 25 players .. but still gets smashed by prestige 30+ players in the top 10 gangs. 

I will stick with my gut and hunt for that freezer box Christmas gift thingy I'll enter the league ONCE my car is complete 

Edited by Platinum

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Phil, you may also be a FGB(Foxes Gone Bad) agent due to lying. I remember a long time ago, you have stated that you are a millionaire and you won't spend any money on C.A.T.S. Your gem amount is highly suspicious that you spent money on CA.T.S. My suspicions of you being a FGB agent has come true

On 6/29/2018 at 12:35 AM, TomCatPro said:

Phil, you may also be a FGB(Foxes Gone Bad) agent due to lying. I remember a long time ago, you have stated that you are a millionaire and you won't spend any money on C.A.T.S. Your gem amount is highly suspicious that you spent money on CA.T.S. My suspicions of you being a FGB agent has come true

More like H. A. C. K. E. R

6 minutes ago, Platinum said:

More like H. A. C. K. E. R

JPEG_20180627_201935.jpg

Can you not post a picture of Hannah Montana logo every time you post? You are making forums too long, at least find one with less pixels and set it as your signature.

On 6/29/2018 at 12:46 AM, TomCatPro said:

Can you not post a picture of Hannah Montana logo every time you post? You are making forums too long, at least find one with less pixels and set it as your signature.

All my pictures are large and small pictures is boring to look at plus I like this Hannah Montana logo thanks to her I've discovered alot about myself 

15 minutes ago, TomCatPro said:

NOT ONE CENT SPENT ON CATS .. I can assure you 😀

I started playing CATS on 27 May 2017 .. I am a professional economist who quickly realised the value of gems in this game .. and started stockpiling them right from the very beginning ! 

Here are the facts :

1. Gems were far more abundant in the good old days than they are now .. you got 7 gems for a Championship win (not 5), gems in EVERY sponsors box, 15 gems every two days for finishing top two (?) in the old (blue points) league, gems in gang boxes, and far more frequent gem drops in regular and super boxes. How I wish those days would return .. 🙁

2. Fellow Foxes 🦊 are a two time place getter in YouTube competitions .. worth 1,500 gems in prizes 😀

3. The Halloween event was worth 1,500 gems in rewards for completing this wonderful contest (October 2017) 😀

My gems stockpile peaked at around 9,500 gems just prior to the second YouTube competition .. during which I spent more gems on gang fight resets than I earned in prizes.

At 6,400 gems .. my stockpile is currently at the lower end of where I like to keep it !

Let me reiterate .. I AM 100% A FREE PLAYER .. AND WILL RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO SPEND MONEY ON CATS UNTIL FAIR COMPETITIONS ARE INTRODUCED 😀

On 6/29/2018 at 1:06 AM, Phil said:

NOT ONE CENT SPENT ON CATS .. I can assure you 😀

I started playing CATS on 27 May 2017 .. I am a professional economist who quickly realised the value of gems in this game .. and started stockpiling them right from the very beginning ! 

Here are the facts :

1. Gems were far more abundant in the good old days than they are now .. you got 7 gems for a Championship win (not 5), gems in EVERY sponsors box, 15 gems every two days for finishing top two (?) in the old (blue points) league, gems in gang boxes, and far more frequent gem drops in regular and super boxes. How I wish those days would return .. 🙁

2. Fellow Foxes 🦊 are a two time place getter in YouTube competitions .. worth 1,500 gems in prizes 😀

3. The Halloween event was worth 1,500 gems in rewards for completing this wonderful contest (October 2017) 😀

My gems stockpile peaked at around 9,500 gems just prior to the second YouTube competition .. during which I spent more gems on gang fight resets than I earned in prizes.

At 6,400 gems .. my stockpile is currently at the lower end of where I like to keep it !

Let me reiterate .. I AM 100% A FREE PLAYER .. AND WILL RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO SPEND MONEY ON CATS UNTIL FAIR COMPETITIONS ARE INTRODUCED 😀

L. A. M. E . F. A. K. E

LMAO 😂😂😂

Why? Just because I’m a better CATS player than you’ll ever be? 

I’m sure you’re a much better My Little Pony player than I’ll ever be .. so we’re even .. 1-1  😀

Is Hannah Montana any good at CATS ? I was wondering about recruiting her to Fellow Foxes 🦊 😂😂😂

@Phil As economist you should understand that those which you're not spending worst nothing :)

But i get fun from only collecting them.

P.S. as for topic...that's the idea that one strong player can't beat all opponents...it's a team work.

Edited by SeniorSSS

On 6/29/2018 at 1:32 AM, Phil said:

LMAO 😂😂😂

Why? Just because I’m a better CATS player than you’ll ever be? 

I’m sure you’re a much better My Little Pony player than I’ll ever be .. so we’re even .. 1-1  😀

Is Hannah Montana any good at CATS ? I was wondering about recruiting her to Fellow Foxes 🦊 😂😂😂

Nope

On 6/29/2018 at 7:59 PM, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Such response. I think more time and thought was spent on that photo than the actual response.

Hey have respect for Hannah Montana