Sign in to follow this  
TomCatPro

[Forum Game]C.A.T.S. Trivia

18 posts in this topic

How will this forum game work?

I will post a question about C.A.T.S. and participants will try to answer it. Whoever gets it right receives a reaction from the person who asked the question(only for first person who gets it correct). Then the person gets it right will then ask a question about C.A.T.S. and so on.

I'll start: Mew York has __districts, __fights to win, and __green boxes for you to collect.

1 hour ago, TomCatPro said:

How will this forum game work?

I will post a question about C.A.T.S. and participants will try to answer it. Whoever gets it right receives a reaction from the person who asked the question(only for first person who gets it correct). Then the person gets it right will then ask a question about C.A.T.S. and so on.

I'll start: Mew York has  7 districts, 5 fights to win, and 6 green boxes for you to collect.

I am not sure :)

Mew York has 10 districts, 99 fights to win, and 11 (?) green boxes for you to collect. 

(I am guessing since I already joined the battle)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NotANewb said:

Mew York has 10 districts, 99 fights to win, and 11 (?) green boxes for you to collect. 

(I am guessing since I already joined the battle)

Congrats!

You got it correct!

My turn :P

C.A.T.S has how many stages in the tournament? NOT COUNTING THE ENDLESS ONE (Count all prestiges. I.e. 2 full prestiges would be 48 stages)

1 hour ago, PhenoixTrains said:

My turn :P

C.A.T.S has how many stages in the tournament? NOT COUNTING THE ENDLESS ONE (Count all prestiges. I.e. 2 full prestiges would be 48 stages)

60 x 24 = 1440. Most players have got there already though.

Oh dear oh dear .. what is happening to the maths ability of promising young cats these days?  😂

3 hours ago, NotANewb said:

60 times 23 plus 24 = 1404 ;) 

1404 is indeed the right answer to the equation above .. but that equation is totally miss-specified for the problem posed by PhenoixTrains 🙁

11 hours ago, TomCatPro said:

60 x 24 = 1440. Most players have got there already though.

Even worse ! This statement is wrong on two counts ! 🙁🙁

First .. to PhenoixTrain’s original problem. What is the total number of stages currently able to be completed in CATS with a prestige cap of 60? 

Because we start at prestige 0 (not 1), there are effectively 61 prestige levels to be completed (O to 60 inclusive).

Each prestige level has 24 stages in it.

Therefore .. there are 61 x 24 stages currently to be completed .. 1,464 stages in total 😀

Turning to TomCatPro’s second error in one sentence (in itself an outstanding achievement😂) ..

”most players have got there already” ???

I estimate there are approximately 100 P60s in the game of CATS currently.

Zeptolab record that 12.6 million players currently have CATS installed (in-game settings .. under leaderboards).

100/12,600,000 is significantly less than 1% .. which mathematically does not constitute most players !!

PhenoixTrain .. I apologise for the previous two answers to your most excellent question 🙁

And NotANewb and TomCatPro .. maths lessons are regularly conducted in the Foxes 🦊 den on a daily basis .. you are most welcome to attend 😂😂

1 hour ago, TomCatPro said:

Also my turn. How many mechanics are there in this forum?(Excluding Ex-Mechanics)

Too many.

For a dead game, one is too many.

11 hours ago, TomCatPro said:

Also my turn. How many mechanics are there in this forum?(Excluding Ex-Mechanics)

A very interesting question .. and one that took a fair bit of research 😀

Based on my search of Forum posts, there are FIVE mechanics ..

1. Taken

2. Fezzik

3. Sorrydude 

4. Geist

5. Ash_KOT

And I know of THREE ex-mechanics ..

SeniorSSS (great player, active Forum contributor .. a genuine legend of the game)

Shiriru (active Forum contributor and a very handy player)

PatrykPro (huge contributor on CATS Facebook community site)

.. but I’m sure there are more !

Please add any mechanics I’ve missed 😀 .. they won’t be active Forum contributors, or I would know about them 😂

4 hours ago, Phil said:

A very interesting question .. and one that took a fair bit of research 😀

Based on my search of Forum posts, there are FIVE mechanics ..

1. Taken

2. Fezzik

3. Sorrydude 

4. Geist

5. Ash_KOT

And I know of THREE ex-mechanics ..

SeniorSSS (great player, active Forum contributor .. a genuine legend of the game)

Shiriru (active Forum contributor and a very handy player)

PatrykPro (huge contributor on CATS Facebook community site)

.. but I’m sure there are more !

Please add any mechanics I’ve missed 😀 .. they won’t be active Forum contributors, or I would know about them 😂

Actually Fezzik is the only mechanic now. The rest are all Ex-Mechanics.

39 minutes ago, TomCatPro said:

Actually Fezzik is the only mechanic now. The rest are all Ex-Mechanics.

Your statement is quite clearly wrong !

Click on any post in the Forum by one of the EIGHT players I mentioned .. and you will see their current status.

Taken, Fezzik, Sorrydude, Geist and Ash_Kot are all designated as Mechanics 😀

• Thanks 1

Phil,

Forem is one of many communitity services.  So games who agree to a become part of the leadership (reddit, discord, forem, facebook, twitch, youtube) eyes for sponsor become mechanics on this site reguardless of any watching this site.

That being said, I thunk Fezzik is the one and only forem mechanic taking a leadership roll.  Others simply fw concerns for his actions.

4 hours ago, KittyKitty said:

Phil,

Forem is one of many communitity services.  So games who agree to a become part of the leadership (reddit, discord, forem, facebook, twitch, youtube) eyes for sponsor become mechanics on this site reguardless of any watching this site.

That being said, I thunk Fezzik is the one and only forem mechanic taking a leadership roll.  Others simply fw concerns for his actions.

You’re right .. and that is reflected by the fact that Fezzik is the only current Elder Mechanic in the Forum. He is a great guy .. such a pity that he has wasted his CATS life by joining Baby Sharks 🦈 (when he could easily be a member of the most famous gang in CATS .. Fellow Foxes 🦊) 😂😂😂

After further research I have now discovered the official list of all mechanics, ex-mechanics and other important cats on the Forum 😀

There are quite a few more mechanics than I thought .. but it’s fair to say that their influence on this Forum is trivial (particularly in comparison to yours truly 😂).

D4F87467-4279-4255-919C-EBB1C46A2838.png

C976E968-4270-4FCB-9E32-DBC95B2F1619.png

2E7BDA13-42AC-4164-BE89-957D35B2C347.png

CEEF5A36-946C-4764-AC6D-CA3202FA4DE8.png