Sign in to follow this  
TeamAlpha

Ultimate League Mystery Level - is it active now?

5 posts in this topic

Sorry if this was asked already, but has the Ultimate League Mystery Level (the prize for finishing first or second place) been activated as of the last update?

I see pilots pushing well 2-3 times what the third place pilot's points, so I was wondering if the mystery level was opened.

33 minutes ago, TeamAlpha said:

Sorry if this was asked already, but has the Ultimate League Mystery Level (the prize for finishing first or second place) been activated as of the last update?

I see pilots pushing well 2-3 times what the third place pilot's points, so I was wondering if the mystery level was opened.

No .. still not opened.

You may sometimes see the #1 and #2 players in UL well out in front because ..

1.  They are more active players and have more free tickets to use up .. and/or ..

2. They are fighting for top 100 spots overall .. not just for the 4 ultimate parts from a top 8 finish in each 3 day gold league contest.

Otherwise .. the extra 50 purple cash isn’t worth trying to be top 2 !

3 hours ago, KittyKitty said:

Umm lots of games end at a locked next stage.  Nothing new

Actually more games end when the players no longer trust the developers of a game.

A example can be the game “Nukem Duke”

The developers have stated that the game will be released at a specific date, so that players will preorder. But however, they spent too much time developing the game, that it was released several months after it was supposed to be released.

Then, lots of players canceled the preorders, the developers got no support, and the game ended just like that.