Platinum

Number one gang

6 posts in this topic

Hey fellow foxes bam look who's number one that's right my gang hahaha haha

I am the best in my gang #1 evil

Number 6K fellow foxes hey next time have the magic of friendship not power or else you will stay where u are

Screenshot_20180703-182043.png

15 minutes ago, TomCatPro said:

3BADA575-4130-4AD4-98C3-582823B395F4.jpegAlso FF is #4, not #6k

Stop being so jealous um whatever your name is its obvious that my gang beats all others by a landslide well the magic of friendship is our secret weapon we win without worry cause we believe in each other oh sorry you don't understand that kind of gang strategy your simply not friendship material 

45 minutes ago, Platinum said:

Stop being so jealous um whatever your name is its obvious that my gang beats all others by a landslide well the magic of friendship is our secret weapon we win without worry cause we believe in each other oh sorry you don't understand that kind of gang strategy your simply not friendship material 

Hi Kyle (alter ego Platinum) ..

You go to school, work part-time and seem to lead a “normal” life. So I’m curious where your alter ego Platinum comes from?

Many of us have alter egos .. but very rarely have I seen one who has lost their grip on reality like Platinum has.

You strike me as a smart guy Kyle .. much smarter than the delusional Platinum. Perhaps it’s time to stage an “intervention” .. and get some help for your alter ego. Some therapy sessions with Hannah Montana are likely to work wonders with Platinum .. well I say some .. but it could take years of therapy! Best to start soon for Platinum’s sake .. I wish him a speedy recovery 😀

13 minutes ago, Phil said:

Hi Kyle (alter ego Platinum) ..

You go to school, work part-time and seem to lead a “normal” life. So I’m curious where your alter ego Platinum comes from?

Many of us have alter egos .. but very rarely have I seen one who has lost their grip on reality like Platinum has.

You strike me as a smart guy Kyle .. much smarter than the delusional Platinum. Perhaps it’s time to stage an “intervention” .. and get some help for your alter ego. Some therapy sessions with Hannah Montana are likely to work wonders with Platinum .. well I say some .. but it could take years of therapy! Best to start soon for Platinum’s sake .. I wish him a speedy recovery 😀

First off I don't need no help and second  I have the #1 gang okay now vamos

Platinum is my character name 

This is who I am in the furry fandom

received_162679667871675.jpeg

Edited by Platinum