TomCatPro

Ultimate Machine Bet

7 posts in this topic

So this is basically a bet with ultimate parts, So first you bet a UL part, if you win, you get a ultimate part fraction. You can use them to trade for ultimate parts.(Common : 10 fractions Polished : 30 fractions Refined 60 fractions.)

If you lose you lose the ultimate part you bet and you only get 20 purple cash back.

Ideas, comments concerns, questions please share them below.

• Like 1

For once I agree with platinum, we shouldnt have to lose an ultimate part, maybe something else? Like the part wouldn’t be available for the next 12 hours? That’s still a loss but a lot better than having to lose that part 

Edited by NotANewb

3 hours ago, NotANewb said:

For once I agree with platinum, we shouldnt have to lose an ultimate part, maybe something else? Like the part wouldn’t be available for the next 12 hours? That’s still a loss but a lot better than having to lose that part 

Good point

Mabye it will reduce 1 part if you have duplicates of it?

Tha still pretty costly, especially if it is a rare part like a whale or UFO, but not too pricey, that possible too, taking away one, but that will be more complicated to code too. 🤔

Edited by NotANewb

i got a stockpileof ul toolboxes.  What can i bet for the lot of them?

Seriously i just wamt them out of my garage.  Too much clutter.

• Like 1

The ultimate league should be just simple. We don't want another CATS game running beside. Because then you will first have to maintain upper garage then the lower garage which is time consuming and boring.