Sign in to follow this  
ZakAttack

On Discord?

9 posts in this topic

Hi, I’m leader for a gang called Non PresTigers. We are looking for cats players new and old to visit our Discord Page for the following reasons: 

1)  As you may know there is an official CATS forum on Discord but it can be a little intimidating for new players to ask questions and get help. I can’t promise 24 hour support but where are gang can we are happy to answer or help where we can. 

2) We have a very well laid out Discord Server that may give ideas to gang leaders in process of setting thier own up. 

3) The best thing about CATS is the social element. We have many experienced players who drop by our Discord Page and give gems of advise on tactics, build help and tricks of the game. 

All we ask is that you are respectful of others players. 

So click on link below and say hi

https://discord.gg/QMVr8Gc

1B80D2F9-D4D9-4993-884E-290509089A7C.jpeg

Good post (I'm all for adding people on the Discord), but you seem to have mistakenly put it in the off topic section.

On 05/07/2018 at 12:36 PM, Angela said:

Good post (I'm all for adding people on the Discord), but you seem to have mistakenly put it in the off topic section.

Where else should I put it?

i already have a thread in clan. Although this is not to recruit to my gang, it is still recruiting to the gangs discord server.

PS: I notice you have not joined yourself yet! Would you like me to resend the invite? 😁

Edited by ZakAttack

5 hours ago, ZakAttack said:

i already have a thread in clan. Although this is not to recruit to my gang, it is still recruiting to the gangs discord server.

PS: I notice you have not joined yourself yet! Would you like me to resend the invite? 😁

Did you make the welcomed bot yourself? Just curious.

On 7/7/2018 at 7:45 AM, ZakAttack said:

As the “old timer” of the Forum .. and always willing to tackle the BIG ISSUES of the day .. here is where I think you should have put it ..

1. CENSORED (by Zeptolab.. NSFW)

2. It’s not off-topic .. because an invite to your magnificent discord server is totally CATS related

3. As a great idea .. it could have been posted in ideas .. but that section is more for ideas to improve the game per se (whereas joining your discord server will improve a player’s knowledge of the game .. and social life)

4. You’re right .. not a clan topic .. because recruitment of players to your GANG is the sole focus of the clan section

5. General is the catch all section .. and it seems to fit the bill here again 😀

SO .. after in depth analysis .. I conclude ..

You should have put it in the GENERAL SECTION

PS .. Angela .. don’t be a stranger .. join us for the biggest party in town at Non PresTigers discord server 🎈 🎉 🎊 

On 7/8/2018 at 5:10 PM, Phil said:

PS .. Angela .. don’t be a stranger .. join us for the biggest party in town at Non PresTigers discord server 🎈 🎉 🎊 

I already did :P