Sign in to follow this  
Sevenseven

Looking for my gang

16 posts in this topic

so I got pulled out of my gang for the stupid World Cup didn't realize that was going to happen when I signed up and having trouble finding my gang having a mental block I know it was something playground and a leader was TTY sprinkles

5 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

What prestige and average trophy count for three days? 

LOL NotANewb .. ever the opportunist 😂

Sevenseven .. if your gang is in the top 500 gang list .. you can search for them under TOP GANGS.

Otherwise .. the gang search function should help you 😀

15 minutes ago, Phil said:

Sevenseven .. if your gang is in the top 500 gang list .. you can search for them under TOP GANGS.

problem is I'm having a mental lapse  I know playground was in the name but I can't remember what was in front of it driving me crazy

24 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

What prestige and average trophy count for three days? 

sorry bro but I really want to find my gang

25 minutes ago, Phil said:

9 minutes ago, Sevenseven said:

problem is I'm having a mental lapse  I know playground was in the name but I can't remember what was in front of it driving me crazy

Oh sorry, I quickly read the the topic and thought you were looking for a new gang BECAUSE you can't remember your old one. Maybe you took a screenshot of a battle or trophy count or something so check your photos? And if they made over 5300 trophies last round, they are most likely on the top gang leaderboard like Phil said, try looking there. My apologies!

Edit: Fezzik just posted and I never thought about replays! If you ever shared a replay, they sometimes have your player name and gang name for a split second in the beginning, maybe try that too! 

Edited by NotANewb

Do you ever take any screenshots or share any replay videos?  You might find your old gang name in those.

6 minutes ago, Fezzik said:

Do you ever take any screenshots or share any replay videos?  You might find your old gang name in those.

I think I have a few I'll have to look back

Videos worked found them thanks guys 

13 minutes ago, Sevenseven said:

I think I have a few I'll have to look back

20 minutes ago, Fezzik said:

8 hours ago, Sevenseven said:

so I got pulled out of my gang for the stupid World Cup

I've got a question...why you made the aplication for participation in that stupid world cup? And which wc team lost serious player?

2 minutes ago, SeniorSSS said:

I've got a question...why you made the aplication for participation in that stupid world cup? And which wc team lost serious player?

I agree. Most likely the WC event will allow you to 

-Miss mewoscow district 2 and most likely 3 awards

In exchange for:

*drumroll* no rewards!

37 minutes ago, SeniorSSS said:

@TomCatPro But it was obvious and writen in those tournament rules...like anyone reads these days:D...don't want it...don't join it

What wasn’t written in the tournament rules was what a total shambles the CATS World Cup would turn out to be 👎

The tournament was supposed to start on 3 July. Late on 6 July, the clowns at Zeptolab still haven’t got a single match of the round of 16 underway. Zeptolab continues to be an absolute disgrace as a competition organiser. They are incompetent beyond belief. If they had any regard for fair play, they would call this shambolic event off .. and start a new World Cup event when they were in a position to run it properly .. and on schedule!

Edited by Phil

I actually don't know the rewards. A soccer inflator lifter maybe?

P.S. Also we successfully hijacked a thread.

Edited by TomCatPro

2 hours ago, SeniorSSS said:

@TomCatPro But it was obvious and writen in those tournament rules...like anyone reads these days:D...don't want it...don't join it

it was not written in the rules that you were going to be yanked from your gang

3 hours ago, TomCatPro said:

I agree. Most likely the WC event will allow you to 

-Miss mewoscow district 2 and most likely 3 awards

In exchange for:

*drumroll* no rewards!

Argentina  had tons of people drop out because it was poorly ran the teams were not matched up evenly Argentina literally could not win one round to take over the city  because the other team was way overpowered compared to us was not evenly matched it all