Sign in to follow this  
jshhndsd

Laser

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

Just interested to know why even though I may have a laser or double laser equipped at the same time that an opponent also has the exact same setup, does my opponent always seem to fire first and faster than me? Even if I have a higher DP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With rockets and etc it is about which rocket hits opponents first but with laser random decide which get first hit...and that random decision is taken once and stays...there is slight chance of changing outcome by taking and puting laser back (or changing on different one)...upgrading it..changing wheels...but no 100% quaranty that it'll work

Edited by SeniorSSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The laser is kind of weird because if you are fighting an opponent with a laser(s) than whatever laser is closer gets the first shot but sometimes it is weird and does the opposite. When still trying to get prestige 1 (I was in military parts) I had a lot of damage on a laser and a lot of health. But this guy had a lot of health and a laser too. He was the last guy to beat to promote but I couldn’t understand why. I finally realized that my laser was more far back on my veichle than his. So that is my story and explanation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NotANewb said:

That's not true, position of laser does not matter

I disagree. The game is based on physics so even a slight change in position can change the outcome. I’ve seen it occur with my own setups. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, JustaDawg said:

I disagree. The game is based on physics so even a slight change in position can change the outcome. I’ve seen it occur with my own setups. 

That's true, the game is based on physics, but it does not always follow physics. for example, do you know how two sneakies with forklifts can make each other float to the sky? That does not follow physics. the topic of which lasers shoot first has been discussed many many times before. It is FACT that the distance of the laser from the other machine does not matter. But it is true that changing your machine might change the outcome of a match. You are talking about something else ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NotANewb said:

That's true, the game is based on physics, but it does not always follow physics. for example, do you know how two sneakies with forklifts can make each other float to the sky? That does not follow physics. the topic of which lasers shoot first has been discussed many many times before. It is FACT that the distance of the laser from the other machine does not matter. But it is true that changing your machine might change the outcome of a match. You are talking about something else ;) 

Re-read my post, my disagreement was regarding position, not distance. Regarding distance, yes I do agree it does not matter. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JustaDawg said:

Re-read my post, my disagreement was regarding position, not distance. Regarding distance, yes I do agree it does not matter. 😉

position as in the angle of the laser? Or on which hole its on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this