Sign in to follow this  
Ruby

who is phil?

10 posts in this topic

i've seen this stupid person around the forum she answers in a discussion in the forum i doesn't know about phil either this is a secret?

19 minutes ago, Ruby said:

i've seen this stupid person around the forum she answers in a discussion in the forum i doesn't know about phil either this is a secret?

Hi Ruby .. nice to meet you 😀

Allow me to introduce myself ..

My real name is Phil .. my in-game name is Grandpa Phil

I lead Fellow Foxes 🦊 .. a famous gang started by Solaito (the well known CATS YouTuber).

The Foxes 🦊 finished 11th in City Kings Mew York .. and are currently ranked 10th in CK Meowscow. So we’re a pretty handy gang .. who like to have fun .. but play the game very competitively as well.

I love to joke around on the Forum .. but I also put long hours into this game of CATS .. that I love 💕 

I am a prestige 27 player .. and finished 48th in the last 30 day ultimate league competition. By no means the best player .. but not the worst either .. and a totally free to play guy. I have not spent a single cent playing this game!

Look forward to chatting more on this Forum 😀

On 7/20/2018 at 12:21 PM, Ruby said:

Hi Ruby 

Just re-reading your original post .. and it stirred the Fellow Fox 🦊 detective in me 😀

”.. this stupid person around the forum she answers in a discussion .. “  Were you in fact referring to Kitty Kitty here (who is often mistaken for a feline)? Then your next statement “ I doesn’t know about Phil either “  would make more sense (logically if not grammatically 😂).

If so .. I agree that Kitty Kitty is indeed responsible for some of the most off beat posts in this Forum. His humour is definitely an acquired taste 😂. But I assure you he is FAR from stupid. A much better CATS player than me .. and one of the best in the business !!

Just take everything he says in the Forum with a grain of salt .. and you will come to enjoy his wacky sense of humour as much as I do 😀

• Like 2

On 21/07/2018 at 12:23 AM, Phil said:

Hi Ruby 

Just re-reading your original post .. and it stirred the Fellow Fox 🦊 detective in me 😀

”.. this stupid person around the forum she answers in a discussion .. “  Were you in fact referring to Kitty Kitty here (who is often mistaken for a feline)? Then your next statement “ I doesn’t know about Phil either “  would make more sense (logically if not grammatically 😂).

If so .. I agree that Kitty Kitty is indeed responsible for some of the most off beat posts in this Forum. His humour is definitely an acquired taste 😂. But I assure you he is FAR from stupid. A much better CATS player than me .. and one of the best in the business !!

Just take everything he says in the Forum with a grain of salt .. and you will come to enjoy his wacky sense of humour as much as I do 😀

do you remember me phil?

• Haha 1

I certainly do 😀

Always good to hear from you .. and to see that smiling Teletubbie face 😀

Then they got quite different personalities, AND two discord accounts, and one plays King of Thieves, Zeptolab's only other PvP game.