Jio

$$ Ultimate Contest V 1.0

35 posts in this topic

UltimateCompetition.png

The Ultimate Fight Contest: Brought to you by NonPrestigers in celebration of launching our improved website v 1.0 Https://NonPresigers.Com

Prizes:

• First place ($20 Gift Card in iTunes or Google Play)
  • Second Place ($10 Gift Card in iTunes or Google Play)
    gift-card.png

Competition:

The ultimate win, so close in health that you didn't think you'd make it. The decision will be based on Creativity of the build (Design), Length of the fight, and overall excitement, the lower your health bar is, the better.
For a sample on the perfect candidate, we've chosen this clip: Click Here To Watch

Please read all the rules and guidelines below before participating and may the best CAT wins
- Competition will run from today until the 31st of July 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, you have enough time to grind and encounter the perfect situation
- Winners will be chosen and messaged on the forum to receive the gift card code
- Only one submission per Forum User is allowed, reply to this post with your win (Can use either a regular or UL fight) | No Spamming
- No trolling other participants to avoid disqualification, simply post your submission (YouTube, GIF, etc) and mention iTunes or Google Play under it

Judges - Zak Attack, Anon, Deviana, Leo (NonPrestige Gods and very experienced players in the CAT Community

Click the below image to join our Discord if you have any questions before making your submission on this post.
i283726789558360320._szw480h1280_.jpg

Disclaimer: This contest is not associated with ZeptoLab and solely hosted by the NonPrestige Gang | All related Graphics are copyrighted to their respective owners.
goodluck.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Zak Attack .. and your gang .. for running this competition 👍

A fantastic initiative .. and just the sort of thing Zeptolab should start doing to reward all those cats who love this great game 😀

• Like 2

I want to praise your contest and to congratulate on your website, really good job, awesome :D
for some reason i cant watch a video for "perfect" example, but i will share my interesting UL fight, and i wish good luck to everyone, prices are really good ! 

https://streamable.com/2bi9a 

<3 

14 minutes ago, KittyKitty said:

Hmm

C.A.T.S..gif

What level is your rocket? It has insane damage compared to mine

Entirely up to the judges of course .. but consider the three judging criteria in the context of Kitty Kitty’s entry ..

1. Build creativity ✅

2. Fight length ✅

3. Overall Excitement ✅✅✅✅✅

Could anything be more exciting than the classic David vs Goliath confrontation?? Brave Kitty Kitty from the best free playing gang in the world 🦊 up against the monstrous big spender Lead2Head (currently the #2 player in the world .. a guy who has already bought over 21 million ultimate league points this round) from the big spending #2 gang in the world (the Godfathers).

The outcome of this fight shows that the good guys still win .. no matter how powerful the bad guys are .. it warms my heart ❣ 

Disclaimer .. this post provides helpful guidance to the judges of this most excellent competition .. and should NOT be construed in any way as spamming or trolling 😂

May the best entry Kitty Kitty by a country mile  win 😀

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, TomCatPro said:

What level is your rocket? It has insane damage compared to mine

If this helps

Screenshot_2018-07-22-21-02-09.png

Screenshot_2018-07-22-21-01-54.png

Screenshot_2018-07-22-21-01-43.png

Remaining health isn’t as low as other submissions thus far but certainly entertaining ...

EDC47538-982E-41D4-9ED8-67E791B762CD.gif

Google Play

Edited by Burntends

8 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

For the contest, does it have to be your video or can it be someone else's?

Your own battle, otherwise he owner of the fight will earn the prize and want to claim it if won. Good luck. 🙂

On 22/07/2018 at 5:53 AM, Phil said:

Congratulations Zak Attack .. and your gang .. for running this competition 👍

A fantastic initiative .. and just the sort of thing Zeptolab should start doing to reward all those cats who love this great game 😀

Full credit goes to Jio who has not only built this website but also has laid on the prizes. Happy hunting CATS players and good luck. 

On 22/07/2018 at 6:52 AM, Jio said:

UltimateCompetition.png

The Ultimate Fight Contest: Brought to you by NonPrestigers in celebration of launching our improved website v 1.0 Https://NonPresigers.Com

Prizes:

• First place ($20 Gift Card in iTunes or Google Play)
  • Second Place ($10 Gift Card in iTunes or Google Play)
    gift-card.png

Competition:

The ultimate win, so close in health that you didn't think you'd make it. The decision will be based on Creativity of the build (Design), Length of the fight, and overall excitement, the lower your health bar is, the better.
For a sample on the perfect candidate, we've chosen this clip: Click Here To Watch

Please read all the rules and guidelines below before participating and may the best CAT wins
- Competition will run from today until the 31st of July 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, you have enough time to grind and encounter the perfect situation
- Winners will be chosen and messaged on the forum to receive the gift card code
- Only one submission per Forum User is allowed, reply to this post with your win (Can use either a regular or UL fight) | No Spamming
- No trolling other participants to avoid disqualification, simply post your submission (YouTube, GIF, etc) and mention iTunes or Google Play under it

Judges - Zak Attack, Anon, Deviana, Leo (NonPrestige Gods and very experienced players in the CAT Community

Click the below image to join our Discord if you have any questions before making your submission on this post.
i283726789558360320._szw480h1280_.jpg

Disclaimer: This contest is not associated with ZeptoLab and solely hosted by the NonPrestige Gang | All related Graphics are copyrighted to their respective owners.
goodluck.png

Ravi

Google play

Nice contest 😀

animation.gif

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

it is a great fun to be the judge in this competition. Tnx JIO.

What an awesome submissions so far. 

For and obvious reasons I can not compete, but I have two submissions of my own from yesterday`s UL fights.

https://mgcl.co/cats?_m=OXn84vIfw5