TeriAnn

ACTIVE MEMBERS WANTED

4 posts in this topic

Kittyswhoplay has 3 open spots. We're are currently 57th in top gangs We always get gang box 5, but do get a lot of Gang box 6. Requirements: English Language; 150 trophies/3day minimum, more is expected but understand sometimes s*** happens; P4 but have no issues lowering for the right active player. Discord is a must. If you love the game as much as we do then you'll fit right in come join us on our https://discord.gg/bSSJY78  Hope to see you there :)

If you have good stats and want to be in a good gang, but we were full, hit us up on our discord, we might still be able to get you in. :)

Screenshot_2018-07-14-22-27-28.png

• Like 1

Are you still looking for more members? im p6 and i get around 700-1300 points in gang fights, im very active and i got discord. 

Hey im very active daily player prest 5 atm i usually get min of 200 trophy each box but sometimes way more. I got 3 okish ultimates for citywar which im. Active so if u want me in cannu lower the prest req to 5?

• Like 1

On 7/29/2018 at 3:20 AM, Niclas said:

Are you still looking for more members? im p6 and i get around 700-1300 points in gang fights, im very active and i got discord. 

On 7/31/2018 at 10:59 PM, Jarnotzu said:

Hey im very active daily player prest 5 atm i usually get min of 200 trophy each box but sometimes way more. I got 3 okish ultimates for citywar which im. Active so if u want me in cannu lower the prest req to 5?

Hello

If you're eager to have more fun and more exprience

Join Us

PUSS N BOTS

Note : contact me first before joining