DageLV

pay2win and bla bla bla

7 posts in this topic

So basically, before the last City kings reset, we had buyers in our gang. When we went into City kings, we had about 80% winrate. Often with just 2-3 active players on it. The reset came and i talked with the gang, noone really pays anymore. Now the 2-3 people who were always able to win has to go up against gangs where there are at least 22 bots in use. Thats atleast 8 people fighting 2-3.

If game wouldnt be pay2win, we wouldnt have had so easy fights when we paid, and so impossible fights when we dont pay.

Sr2eKyTkQHOCxVq4C3WPaw.jpg

If you shoot baloon with minigun, it explodes, right? Well, if youre buyer, then yes it does. Then it explodes before it even begins the lifting.
We both had baloons. Now explain this to me. Why enemy lost his baloon and i didnt? My bullet clearly went thru the baloon.

2pauAN15QrWn39tkqrTS0A.jpg

And why the fuck on gang wars i have to fight guys who can literaly kill all of my bots at once with 1 shot?

_koxAKV-Tt2JpTvGeFQF_Q.jpg

Is this game made by russians? If so, it would perfectly explain this pay2win crap. They put it always, every time in anything they do.

CATS is indeed made by a Russian company (Zeptolab) .. and they are slowly destroying a great game with awful update after awful update!

I doubt this is purely a Russian phenomenon .. Zeptolab are quite simply a greedy and incompetent company 👎

Not only have their “pay-to-win” changes to City Kings ruined this mode as a close and exciting competition .. but their whole gaming philosophy of ripping players off at every possible opportunity makes them one of, if not the worst, gaming companies in the world.

We can only hope that Zeptolab changes their corporate culture and philosophy before this promising game spirals into oblivion 🙁

I didn't quite follow, what is said here is that before this 'evil update' you had to pay less gems for free heal or what? I don't play game so long so I don't know what was before.

Sure it is a bit high price and I was mad about this myself at the begining but more I play City Kings,  more I am fine with that. If the price was like 10 gems or so, everybody would just use them equaly on both gangs and more those, who have set up in game purchase making them more privileged. So what's the point? But now, if the price is very high that most in their right mind will never pay, it makes gameplay more even and fair to most users, but let there be some 'sponsors' who buy tons of gems and donate to Zeptolab, making them happy and if they are happy, they make game better (hopefuly haha) thus we all benefit from it, right?

About your ballons, I believe it has to aim at exact point to take the ballon down instantly, also as I can see from the pic, the enemy shooted at you 2 ballons that are stronger together than one ballon, you have to add that to count too.

About Gang Fights - don't get ridiculous, you are at your 10/10 fight, is is supposed to be hard and you have to be smart with tricky builds to take the enemy down but that is possible in your case. You want to talk about uneven fights, alright, few times in my Gang Fights (not even close to 10/10) I got oponent with over million attack and 1/2 million helath against my not even 100k attack and well bellow 100k health. Now, this is unfair and clearly they are waiting me to spend 10 gems for replace but in your case as 10/10 fight it is pretty much well matched you just need to pump your health up to about 20-30k+ to survive that Titan's first double rocket hit (I estimate chainsaw's attack power arround 15-30k) then turn it over with the lifter. before it has a chance to cut you with the chainsaw or shoot another pair of double rockets which you most certainly would not survive.

Edited by GreedyCat

5 hours ago, Phil said:

CATS is indeed made by a Russian company (Zeptolab) .. and they are slowly destroying a great game with awful update after awful update!

I doubt this is purely a Russian phenomenon .. Zeptolab are quite simply a greedy and incompetent company 👎

Not only have their “pay-to-win” changes to City Kings ruined this mode as a close and exciting competition .. but their whole gaming philosophy of ripping players off at every possible opportunity makes them one of, if not the worst, gaming companies in the world.

We can only hope that Zeptolab changes their corporate culture and philosophy before this promising game spirals into oblivion 🙁

Tankionline. Once great game, but made by russians. Now there are average 20k people online at all times, but players hate the game. Why so many people still play this game? They have nowhere to go.

TDP4. Once a great game... Guess who has made TDP4? If you guessed russians, youre correct. Now the game is dead.

19 minutes ago, GreedyCat said:

I didn't quite follow, what is said here is that before this 'evil update' you had to pay less gems for free heal or what? I don't play game so long so I don't know what was before.

Sure it is a bit high price and I was mad about this myself at the begining but more I play City Kings,  more I am fine with that. If the price was like 10 gems or so, everybody would just use them equaly on both gangs and more those, who have set up in game purchase making them more privileged. So what's the point? But now, if the price is very high that most in their right mind will never pay, it makes gameplay more even and fair to most users, but let there be some 'sponsors' who buy tons of gems and donate to Zeptolab, making them happy and if they are happy, they make game better (hopefuly haha) thus we all benefit from it, right?

About your ballons, I believe it has to aim at exact point to take the ballon down instantly, also as I can see from the pic, the enemy shooted at you 2 ballons that are stronger together than one ballon, you have to add that to count too.

About Gang Fights - don't get ridiculous, you are at your 10/10 fight, is is supposed to be hard and you have to be smart with tricky builds to take the enemy down but that is possible in your case. You want to talk about uneven fights, alright, few times in my Gang Fights (not even close to 10/10) I got oponent with over million attack and 1/2 million helath against my not even 100k attack and well bellow 100k health. Now, this is unfair and clearly they are waiting me to spend 10 gems for replace but in your case as 10/10 fight it is pretty much well matched you just need to pump your health up to about 20-30k+ to survive that Titan's first double rocket hit (I estimate chainsaw's attack power arround 15-30k) then turn it over with the lifter. before it has a chance to cut you with the chainsaw or shoot another pair of double rockets which you most certainly would not survive.

No. What im saying is, When we paid for boxes etc, we were matched with worse gangs than ours. After city king reset, we stopped paying. Now we are matched where 2-3 people play City kings against gangs where atleast 8 members play City kings. We havent won almost any city kings since the reset (We have participaded every single time since the restart)

My baloon flipped him, but the second his minigun made contact, my baloon got destroyed. You can see my minigun going thru the baloon without destroying it. Also, when i put my baloon on enemy mamoth, it will always pop before it gets lifted. That includes even 2 baloons. Baloons, when i use them cant lift my enemy, if he is using mamoth or hits it with any weapon.
If you click replace, you get weak enemies. And thats pay2win.

So you want me to get close and flip him with lifter al under 1 second? You know Boosters cant move lifter builds. 
Also, 2 of my bots were built to evade shots.  But its clearly impossible, if enemy can shoot in all dirrections. 

Forgot the chainsaw in Titan build, it will cut the rope avoiding to flip over, so yeah, with this you are pretty much screwed up. Use gems then, 10 is not that much to pay. When you prestige and go instant through first stages, you got quite a lot of gems actually. Talking about gems, I remember back in time, when there was couple offers with -95%-99% discount or so and for 99 cents you could get 150 gems plus legendary(?) toolbox, now best you get is some ridiculous 15%-60% discounts starting from 5$ or more.

Smart player

Yes, game is 100% enticement to get a player feeling good about spending real money.  Loads of free apps are.

And?