Sign in to follow this  
Emporer

Help!

17 posts in this topic

Help! I need a really good car design but I don't know what a good one is. Can you give suggestions? I am Prestige 0 and am on Stage 13.

Edited by Emporer
  • Like 1

It’s very hard to advise anyone on car design in general .. because so much depends on what parts you have ! And on personal preferences .. we all have our favourite bodies, weapons, wheels and gadgets after playing the game for a while 😀

As a general rule .. it’s preferable to have .. 

1.  3 slot bodies .. either with 3 weapon slots or 2 weapon and 1 gadget slot.

2. Mainly range weapons .. melee weapons are too slow to take effect unless really OP.

3. Smaller wheels (knobs are my favourite) to get under your opponent (same principle as tackling in rugby 🏉 .. get your centre of gravity lower than your opponent to drive them back in the tackle 😀)

4. Gadgets like lifters (my favourite, but you don’t have it yet) and harpoons can be very effective too.

Here is a non-lifter build I am currently using as an example .. the minigun is super fast to inflict damage, the double rocket attacks opponents who jump over me .. and the blade counters my opponent’s lifters. This build works well .. just a matter of building up health and attack now to beat all 14 opponents 😀

A5397832-4EBF-4161-A5BE-3DF9C26CD874.png

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Emporer said:

Help! I need a really good car design but I don't know what a good one is. Can you give suggestions? I am Prestige 0 and am on Stage 13.

My best advice, dont worry about it.  Just play with the parts Uncle Tony gives you.  It will either work out, or not. You may be able to tweek it, or not.

You have to be willing to fail over and over, but keep playing.  Okay?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Emporer said:

By the way, do any of you have 2018 code?

No, since I don’t watch CATS YouTube livestreams, I have no ideas about any of the codes.

• Like 1

A blade on sneaky is probably one of the best weapons to put on it again lifters (unlocked in prestige 4). A minigun instead of a rocket is better but it unlocks at prestige 1

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NotANewb said:

A blade on sneaky is probably one of the best weapons to put on it again lifters (unlocked in prestige 4). A minigun instead of a rocket is better but it unlocks at prestige 1

I made a 360 no scope build!😃😃😃 (works sometimes)

• Haha 1

Every build you make, there is a counter build that will easily beat you. Kitty Kitty is right, just work with what you got and see what happens. My personal favourite is Sneaky, Blade, Double Rocket and Lifter. But Lifters are hard to come by until Prestige 4.

Titans : Single rocket, dual configuration (so, its 2 rocket basically) and 1 lifter or repulse

Classic : Double Rocket and repulse

Surfer : Dual rocket, a minigun and a lifter or forklift

Sneaky : Two minigun and one repulse

Tires depend on position on each chassis