spartantz

Limit to number of Tickets

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

Earlier one could collect more than 5 tickets. Now I cannot.

I find it difficult to go in league fights, even winning 12-13 matches for 5 tickets, I end up in ranking of25+ which gives no parts. 

So I am almost giving up on League Fights. 

Also am decent in play, i understand most of the machines/weapons/perks, but in Gang Fights I get at max once in a month to rank 10. (that too with one 10 gem refresh). Is their a trick that I am not using?

There are periodic events in which you can obtain more than 5 tickets in the ultimate league. Clearly the event ended and you can therefore no longer get any more than 5 tickets.

Thanks @Warcat 

Thanks for the reply. I am aware of event hoarding option.

Then I wonder how much effort is needed in League Fights, as i said winning 13-14 fights for each 5 tickets, i end up at rank 25+ , The thing is scores under 20 are atleast doubleo f mine. So even if they opened up cartons, how many cartons did they open ? And I can only imagine how many cartons are needed to be in top 10. 

Plus any tips on Gang Fights?

If you join the league right away, it is pretty hard to be top 24, I don't like to grind so I join the league 23 hours later and I only have to do 1-3 20/20 tickets to get top 8 (126000 points). Try joining the league later but before 24 hours are up or you will be pushed forward a day

4 hours ago, spartantz said:

Thanks @Warcat 

Thanks for the reply. I am aware of event hoarding option.

Then I wonder how much effort is needed in League Fights, as i said winning 13-14 fights for each 5 tickets, i end up at rank 25+ , The thing is scores under 20 are atleast doubleo f mine. So even if they opened up cartons, how many cartons did they open ? And I can only imagine how many cartons are needed to be in top 10. 

Plus any tips on Gang Fights?

Hi spartantz

The mechanic who replied to you was Taken 😂 .. warcat is his rank on this Forum (based on number of posts).

With ultimate league (UL) fighting, there are a few key strategies to help you progress ..

1.  Join UL late (up to 24 hours after each new round starts) .. this reduces the points requirement to make the top 8 because the higher scoring players mostly join straight away (and their leagues become full).

2. Steadily improve your cars so you can win at least 17 fights (to get decent points per ticket). This is not just about car stats .. a good whale counter build will win you a lot of fight #13 to #17.

3. Your longer term goal is to win 20/20 UL fights consistently .. but this is done by improving one fight at at a time !

4. You should be able to generate around 35 tickets per 3 day UL round without buying tickets .. just by consistently watching ads (most players have an ad limit of 20 to 30 ads per day).

Employ these strategies .. and you’ll be amazed at how much easier UL fighting becomes .. and how much more successful you will be 😀

Edited by Phil

@Phil

@NotANewb

Thank you for the detailed answer.

This makes total sense.

Just a question - when you say join in late? it seems whenever I "join" it starts with full clock. Do you mean start the countdown of the clock but start playing later instead of the moment once I "start"?

So what I mean is that easy League is there for 3 days and there is a 1 day cool down time, you usually click join as soon as the cool down time is over, hut that puts you against hard competitors, Just join at least 8 hours after you are first able to join the League, so if you are able to join the league at 8:00pm on August 6th, join after 6:00AM of August 7th but before 8:00pm of August 7th? Is that clear @spartantzor is it still hazy? 

Edited by NotANewb