Sign in to follow this  
ImThad

How to refer at C.A.T.S

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys? I dont know how to refer at cats.. When i click the refer button it shows to choose an app to do it and i dont know where should i do it

9 hours ago, ImThad said:

Hey guys? I dont know how to refer at cats.. When i click the refer button it shows to choose an app to do it and i dont know where should i do it

The referring is broken, and the devs are not planning to fix it.

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:25 AM, TomCatPro said:

The referring is broken, and the devs are not planning to fix it.

I have a Minigun Box that requires me to refer 5 friends to C.A.T.S. Does this mean this is impossible?

6 minutes ago, PhenoixTrains said:

I have a Minigun Box that requires me to refer 5 friends to C.A.T.S. Does this mean this is impossible?

Most likely yes. The devs added great updates recently but however did not deliver essential fixes like referring fix and forklift fix.

Just now, TomCatPro said:

Most likely yes. The devs added great updates recently but however did not deliver essential fixes like referring fix and forklift fix.

Welp, guess I won't get my hands or paws (i swear im not a furry) on a precious Minigun until I basically complete the prestige number 0.

Just now, PhenoixTrains said:

Welp, guess I won't get my hands or paws (i swear im not a furry) on a precious Minigun until I basically complete the prestige number 0.

If you’re in a gang that gets Gang Boxes(Lvl 1 or 1+) you have a chance to get Whales, Lifters, Shotguns, Diamonds, Double Rockets, and Miniguns 🔫.

2 minutes ago, TomCatPro said:

If you’re in a gang that gets Gang Boxes(Lvl 1 or 1+) you have a chance to get Whales, Lifters, Shotguns, Diamonds, Double Rockets, and Miniguns 🔫.

Even at prestige 0?

2 minutes ago, PhenoixTrains said:

Even at prestige 0?

Yes. Rumors say that you can even get 3-slot classics, although they are probably not true.

16 minutes ago, TomCatPro said:

Yes. Rumors say that you can even get 3-slot classics, although they are probably not true.

Back, I was making food for myself.