Sign in to follow this  
SmokyMcFly

New update August 9th is buggy

3 posts in this topic

Hello, please fix the crashes. My game never crashed before, after this new update it is unplayable. It crashes every second or third fight. In KOTC and tournament it is really stupid loosing my tickets or cars against the opponent, when game is crashed...

And readd the skip button in the 2 daily championship...why did you remove it? Does it make any sense?

I am really pissed off. This new update for now is the worst update you ever released. 

And also this new feature you talked about. It is not available...I can't find it. Where is it?

Fuck this. Now I am in a loop. I start the game. It starts with the fight before the crash, to crash again. Over and over again...

Uploaded the fight, where the game crashes without an end.

Screenshot_20180809-193836.jpg

Edited by SmokyMcFly

I confirm this behaviour.

In my case, since update 2.12 the app crashes every time an ultimate enemy throws me a horseshoe (as it sounds).

Asides, as the game state is saved, the same combat arises when I reopen the app and it crashes again. It's an infinite crash loop until I'm fast enough to abandon the combat before the enemy throws the horseshoe.

And the ultimate ticket is lost, of course.

This is becoming hard to play. Not because the game difficulty, but because its programmers.

Edited by Malversan