Sign in to follow this  
Pokerman

Does anyone can't watch ADs after this update?

15 posts in this topic

After the update, my crates no longer has "Watch ADs" option, did they disappeared in this patch?

I will quit this game if I can't shorten the crate unlocking by watching ADs anymore.

I’m hoping it’s just a temporary ad ban Pokerman !

Zeptolab are currently offering a 6 hour booster for ultimate league (at a cost of 500 gems) .. and an ad block will force players to buy tickets as well (by limiting access to free tickets).

Ads had been working fine for me since the update .. but they are now no longer available! Coincidence? I think not 😂

The booster is only available for another 24 hours or so .. ads are likely to become available again shortly afterwards 😀

Yea, adds are gone but as long as they are gone for all players, I don't care that much. Those who buy tickets, will continue to buy, those who don't, this change won't affect anything anyway..

Unlock in time your boxes, get the timing right, help a little with few gems if needed, when the box is open, unlock another one. You still can get tickets by this approach and if it affects all players, it won't make much difference in League Fights anyway.

Zeptolab can only keep dreaming when the adds are removed, more players will start spending real money on gems. Not gonna happen. 

Edited by GreedyCat

To GreedyCat,

Without ADs' help, my promotion of minor league will become 50% slower, that's not funny. 

If they really want to remove ADs, please increase the wood crate reward from 4 to 8 parts and steel crate reward from 8 to 14 parts.

Now ZeptoLab isn't helping Minor League, they only helping Ultimate League..........

Edited by Pokerman

6 hours ago, Pokerman said:

To GreedyCat,

Without ADs' help, my promotion of minor league will become 50% slower, that's not funny. 

If they really want to remove ADs, please increase the wood crate reward from 4 to 8 parts and steel crate reward from 8 to 14 parts.

Now ZeptoLab isn't helping Minor League, they only helping Ultimate League..........

are the toolboxes in your gif actually real

8 hours ago, Phil said:

I’m hoping it’s just a temporary ad ban Pokerman !

Zeptolab are currently offering a 6 hour booster for ultimate league (at a cost of 500 gems) .. and an ad block will force players to buy tickets as well (by limiting access to free tickets).

Ads had been working fine for me since the update .. but they are now no longer available! Coincidence? I think not 😂

The booster is only available for another 24 hours or so .. ads are likely to become available again shortly afterwards 😀

Hmm, I still have ads and I can watch as many as I want. However I’m not sure what’s happening to the ads.

12 minutes ago, PhenoixTrains said:

are the toolboxes in your gif actually real

No. It’s a imaginary thing.

Just now, TomCatPro said:

Hmm, I still have ads and I can watch as many as I want. However I’m not sure what’s happening to the ads.

No. It’s a imaginary thing.

It would be cool if they added the toolboxes in the gif! I think it should be called Cooldown Toolbox, and it decreases the cooldown for far range weapons (Rockets, Lasers/Lazers, etc), What do you think?

2 minutes ago, PhenoixTrains said:

It would be cool if they added the toolboxes in the gif! I think it should be called Cooldown Toolbox, and it decreases the cooldown for far range weapons (Rockets, Lasers/Lazers, etc), What do you think?

That’ll be insanely OP. However you should be able to attach power toolboxes to weapons to make them less energy costly.

1 minute ago, TomCatPro said:

That’ll be insanely OP. However you should be able to attach power toolboxes to weapons to make them less energy costly.

True, or maybe just decrease the cooltime of, say, a laser's 2.5 cooldown time between each shot by 0.05, so after 1 Cooldown Toolbox, it'll be 2.45.