Benya

Magic toolbox

22 posts in this topic

Hey guys I started playing 4 weeks ago. My girlfriend started playing too and she got other stuff than me. I searched it up and i havent found information about Magic toolboxes and Legendery rarity items(100% when equipped) could you help me out please?

You can get toolboxes from the iron 6h big super box, or from sponsor's box. You can also get them in the most of legendary boxes, which gives at least 1 of those legendary items you're talking about. When you advance each stage, you have a slight chance of getting a legendary box, if not you'll get an iron super box. Another sure way of obtaining toolboxes is from gang fights, you get one everytime you defeat enemies #8, #9 and #10 (for a total of 3). Defeating the last enemy (10th) will also provide a legendary item.
Another mean of getting a legendary item is being in a gang strong enough to push for a gang box rank 5 or higher.

8 hours ago, Benya said:

I know about toolboxes but i never got a Magic toolbox and she already got 6 of Magic toolboxes

There are only two types of toolboxes ..

1. Normal toolboxes that add health, attack or power to normal cars (obtained in all the ways mentioned above by Raon) ..

2. Ultimate toolboxes that add health and attack to ultimate cars (temporarily for up to one day).

Ultimate toolboxes can only be obtained by participating in City Kings matches with your gang. Each win earns you one ultimate toolbox.

Which one of these do you call a magic toolbox ? 😂

6 hours ago, Phil said:

There are only two types of toolboxes ..

1. Normal toolboxes that add health, attack or power to normal cars (obtained in all the ways mentioned above by Raon) ..

2. Ultimate toolboxes that add health and attack to ultimate cars (temporarily for up to one day).

Ultimate toolboxes can only be obtained by participating in City Kings matches with your gang. Each win earns you one ultimate toolbox.

Which one of these do you call a magic toolbox ? 😂

That’s a good idea... Magic toolboxes should give you random bonuses without betting:)

Look at those items... i have never even seen anything like that. I watched pictures and videos and i found nothing

received_834444566750245.jpeg

received_1907438119562214.jpeg

@Benya Upper picture is the Bonus from the Event "C.A.T.S Anniversary" , it's a limited time event, so you won't see these for now.

Downer Picture, I don't know, maybe it's another item from special event, they can't obtain now.

• Confused 1

LOL .. no one legitimately playing the game today is getting either the universal parts bonus (which was restricted to a special event) or the magic toolbox (which has never been available) 😂

On the other hand, who knows what’s possible for the more creative players ?

Interestingly enough, Pokerman has always argued for toolboxes that add a percentage rather than flat amount to the health or attack of a part. Perhaps your girlfriend could send Pokerman one of these magic toolboxes for him to try out 😂

• Confused 1

I never got this reward in the anniversary update, most weapons in the anniversary update shows “when equipped” after rewarded in the anniversary box 

On 9/5/2018 at 12:01 AM, Phil said:

LOL .. no one legitimately playing the game today is getting either the universal parts bonus (which was restricted to a special event) or the magic toolbox (which has never been available) 😂

On the other hand, who knows what’s possible for the more creative players ?

Interestingly enough, Pokerman has always argued for toolboxes that add a percentage rather than flat amount to the health or attack of a part. Perhaps your girlfriend could send Pokerman one of these magic toolboxes for him to try out 😂

There was a really weird Chinese version of C.A.T.S. on certain non-apple devices. Maybe she was playing that.

(There were legendary clothing, which made the game almost impossible and even more P2W than the original)

• Confused 1

In fact I like Magic Toolbox replaces the Attack/Health Toolbox because it fairly increase the percentage of attack/health.

Weapons that get high CP when it uses flat damage toolboxes :

1. Blade

2. Laser

3. Rocket and Double-Rocket

Weapons that get low CP when it uses flat damage toolboxes :

1. Chainsaw

2. Drill

3. Stinger

4. Minigun

5. Shotgun

Edited by Pokerman

Now Magic Toolbox come really.

But does it worth to buy it?

Because minor league's parts won't stay longer with you, they can be overdue very fast.

But I wonder what bonus it will give?

Its effect is Global Bonus? (+WheelHP, +BodyHP, +GadgetHP, +WeaponAtk, +Atk when Equipped, +HP when Equipped)

If yes I suggest to use it on :

1. Wheel (BodyHP or GadgetHP)

2. Lifter (WeaponAtk or BodyHP or WheelHP)

3. Shotgun (BodyHP or GadgetHP)

4. Blade (BodyHP or GadgetHP)

5. Harpoon (WeaponAtk or BodyHP or WheelHP)

6. BackPadel (WeaponAtk)

7. Body (WheelHP)

When should I buy Magic toolbox?

I think earlier stage like wood and steel, it's very helpful when you have +60% BodyHP knots, in later stages, if you loot a max stars body of the stage, you can instantly gain +120%HP by equipping two +60% BodyHP wooden-knots.

Edited by Pokerman

On 9/4/2018 at 12:01 PM, Phil said:

no one legitimately playing the game today is getting either the universal parts bonus

I just want to clarify this. There was a short experiment with new players where sometimes they would get universal bonuses. It has ended by now, but the people who have universal bonuses are not cheating in any way.

On 9/5/2018 at 2:01 AM, Phil said:

5 hours ago, Taken said:

I just want to clarify this. There was a short experiment with new players where sometimes they would get universal bonuses. It has ended by now, but the people who have universal bonuses are not cheating in any way.

Unbelievable 😡

So now Zeptolab have extended their blatantly unfair competition modes to providing selected players with parts that are not available to the general player base.

Why not extend your short experiment to all players ? Because you’re an incompetent bunch of clowns .. that’s why 🤡

I've only just worked this out after getting 2 magic toolboxes. The magic toolbox adds a bonus percentage to any magic bonus on the banner in the item's properties, and applies to any item with a conditional bonus.

Screenshot_20181127-193321.jpg

Those who've got that kind of issue

On 10/8/2018 at 2:03 AM, Phil said:

Unbelievable 😡

So now Zeptolab have extended their blatantly unfair competition modes to providing selected players with parts that are not available to the general player base.

Why not extend your short experiment to all players ? Because you’re an incompetent bunch of clowns .. that’s why 🤡

Warning for insulting. Next case will grant you a temp ban. And some drop in message counter.

Some tiny amount of players happened to get a bit different config due to things done by our team. It could be fixed in our support by agents. Feel free to ask them for help.