Sign in to follow this  
GreatSailor

-5D- Gang is recruting.

14 posts in this topic

5th Dimension startup clan (extension of www.5dclan.com )  ....don't bother applying there for now.  The webmaster Major_Steel and I have some details to work-out.   Discord channel to come shortly.

I'm heading a start-up, from ground zero.    Minimum requirements (until I get bored, and decide otherwise):

Ultimate League, minimum Wooden (1st-level) ranking.

Gang Fights, minimum 15 trophies/day

I will boot people not meeting these completely -low- expectations every 24 hours, and re-open the Gang to general recruiting.    If you wish to join us, just drop a message here, and I'll get you an invite (or open a slot).   Initially, 11 open slots tomorrow.

We have a pretty active core group.   Not a chatty bunch, but no defeats so-far in City Kings.

I'll likely have three open slots at midnight tonight.   

IMG_1175[1].PNG

We're on District 5 now...   I will have at least one open slot here shortly, maybe more.

Insanely -low- requirements, I'm looking for people who like the game, will stick with it, and want to improve.   13 Trophies/day (48 per period) & active City Kings participation.   Must be able to communicate effectively in chat.   We're marked as Prestige 2, but I will accept lower...pending a 1-week trial.

IMG_1236[1].PNG

On 9/7/2018 at 12:54 PM, GreatSailor said:

5th Dimension startup clan (extension of www.5dclan.com )  ....don't bother applying there for now.  The webmaster Major_Steel and I have some details to work-out.   Discord channel to come shortly.

I'm heading a start-up, from ground zero.    Minimum requirements (until I get bored, and decide otherwise):

Ultimate League, minimum Wooden (1st-level) ranking.

Gang Fights, minimum 15 trophies/day

I will boot people not meeting these completely -low- expectations every 24 hours, and re-open the Gang to general recruiting.    If you wish to join us, just drop a message here, and I'll get you an invite (or open a slot).   Initially, 11 open slots tomorrow.

15 is a feaking joke per day i suggest u make it higher maybe u should make it ult league silver+  bronze is just a joke lmao

yea, I know that is.   It was not my intent to try and poach higher-ranked/skilled players (I'll take them, if interested)....just weeding-out Inactives.   I'm trying to find players that are fairly new, that I can still work with, and they -WANT- to learn.    I don't know if we'll ever be "Ultra Competitive"  .... but just look at the top Gangs:

United Army  -  90 Trophies, Prestige 15  

Badazzes  -  95 Trophies, Prestige 9

Woodman - 400 Trophies, Prestige 15

DogBones - must chat 5x day, 2 hours apart.   Prestige 18.

That's ridiculous, and not what I want.....    Some of my current guys (aside the prestige level) are doing some of these in spades already.   They just needed some "tweaking".  :)        

7 minutes ago, GreatSailor said:

yea, I know that is.   It was not my intent to try and poach higher-ranked/skilled players (I'll take them, if interested)....just weeding-out Inactives.   I'm trying to find players that are fairly new, that I can still work with, and they -WANT- to learn.    I don't know if we'll ever be "Ultra Competitive"  .... but just look at the top Gangs:

United Army  -  90 Trophies, Prestige 15  

Badazzes  -  95 Trophies, Prestige 9

Woodman - 400 Trophies, Prestige 15

DogBones - must chat 5x day, 2 hours apart.   Prestige 18.

That's ridiculous, and not what I want.....    Some of my current guys (aside the prestige level) are doing some of these in spades already.   They just needed some "tweaking".  :)        

Well ok.. its your gang gl but when u got those kids in bronze league your never getting past districrt 7...

only have 4 in Bronze league.....and they may be getting the boot for Inactivity anyway.   Just raised the minimum Prestige for new recruits to 2, because over 2/3 of them are already there (or will be in a few days).

We've moved up to District 6 now.    Could use some committed daily players....I'm getting ready to Kick-out 4 inactives....but the core group is strong, and improving.

I've made some modifications to the requirements above----

Minimum 13 Trophies/day (48 per 3-day period), more is better & preferred.

Daily City Kings participation

Minimum Iron League (3rd badge) in Ultimates.

I currently have the minimum prestige set to 2 (since a majority of the Gang is now that, or higher)....but I'm flexible on this.  PM if interested, and we'll chat.

IMG_1258[1].PNG

One Last plug on this thread (retiring this recruitment thread, for new information).    I'll have two open slots here shortly....we're on stage 47 of district 7.    Minimum prestige 3....we're flexible on everything else.

PM if interested, or Discord:   https://discord.gg/xy3K3R6 @gr8sailor (Nacht 5D)