Sign in to follow this  
GreatSailor

-5D- Gang is recruting.

12 posts in this topic

5th Dimension startup clan (extension of www.5dclan.com )  ....don't bother applying there for now.  The webmaster Major_Steel and I have some details to work-out.   Discord channel to come shortly.

I'm heading a start-up, from ground zero.    Minimum requirements (until I get bored, and decide otherwise):

Ultimate League, minimum Wooden (1st-level) ranking.

Gang Fights, minimum 15 trophies/day

I will boot people not meeting these completely -low- expectations every 24 hours, and re-open the Gang to general recruiting.    If you wish to join us, just drop a message here, and I'll get you an invite (or open a slot).   Initially, 11 open slots tomorrow.

We have a pretty active core group.   Not a chatty bunch, but no defeats so-far in City Kings.

I'll likely have three open slots at midnight tonight.   

IMG_1175[1].PNG

We're on District 5 now...   I will have at least one open slot here shortly, maybe more.

Insanely -low- requirements, I'm looking for people who like the game, will stick with it, and want to improve.   13 Trophies/day (48 per period) & active City Kings participation.   Must be able to communicate effectively in chat.   We're marked as Prestige 2, but I will accept lower...pending a 1-week trial.

IMG_1236[1].PNG

On 9/7/2018 at 12:54 PM, GreatSailor said:

5th Dimension startup clan (extension of www.5dclan.com )  ....don't bother applying there for now.  The webmaster Major_Steel and I have some details to work-out.   Discord channel to come shortly.

I'm heading a start-up, from ground zero.    Minimum requirements (until I get bored, and decide otherwise):

Ultimate League, minimum Wooden (1st-level) ranking.

Gang Fights, minimum 15 trophies/day

I will boot people not meeting these completely -low- expectations every 24 hours, and re-open the Gang to general recruiting.    If you wish to join us, just drop a message here, and I'll get you an invite (or open a slot).   Initially, 11 open slots tomorrow.

15 is a feaking joke per day i suggest u make it higher maybe u should make it ult league silver+  bronze is just a joke lmao

yea, I know that is.   It was not my intent to try and poach higher-ranked/skilled players (I'll take them, if interested)....just weeding-out Inactives.   I'm trying to find players that are fairly new, that I can still work with, and they -WANT- to learn.    I don't know if we'll ever be "Ultra Competitive"  .... but just look at the top Gangs:

United Army  -  90 Trophies, Prestige 15  

Badazzes  -  95 Trophies, Prestige 9

Woodman - 400 Trophies, Prestige 15

DogBones - must chat 5x day, 2 hours apart.   Prestige 18.

That's ridiculous, and not what I want.....    Some of my current guys (aside the prestige level) are doing some of these in spades already.   They just needed some "tweaking".  :)        

7 minutes ago, GreatSailor said:

yea, I know that is.   It was not my intent to try and poach higher-ranked/skilled players (I'll take them, if interested)....just weeding-out Inactives.   I'm trying to find players that are fairly new, that I can still work with, and they -WANT- to learn.    I don't know if we'll ever be "Ultra Competitive"  .... but just look at the top Gangs:

United Army  -  90 Trophies, Prestige 15  

Badazzes  -  95 Trophies, Prestige 9

Woodman - 400 Trophies, Prestige 15

DogBones - must chat 5x day, 2 hours apart.   Prestige 18.

That's ridiculous, and not what I want.....    Some of my current guys (aside the prestige level) are doing some of these in spades already.   They just needed some "tweaking".  :)        

Well ok.. its your gang gl but when u got those kids in bronze league your never getting past districrt 7...

only have 4 in Bronze league.....and they may be getting the boot for Inactivity anyway.   Just raised the minimum Prestige for new recruits to 2, because over 2/3 of them are already there (or will be in a few days).

We've moved up to District 6 now.    Could use some committed daily players....I'm getting ready to Kick-out 4 inactives....but the core group is strong, and improving.

I've made some modifications to the requirements above----

Minimum 13 Trophies/day (48 per 3-day period), more is better & preferred.

Daily City Kings participation

Minimum Iron League (3rd badge) in Ultimates.

I currently have the minimum prestige set to 2 (since a majority of the Gang is now that, or higher)....but I'm flexible on this.  PM if interested, and we'll chat.

IMG_1258[1].PNG