Sign in to follow this  
Phil

New Instant Promotion Bug

8 posts in this topic

For the first time in over 15 months of playing CATS, I encountered a new and frustrating bug 🐛 in the Championship.

After upgrading my main car to beat all 14 opponents in my Championship .. I received the message “ Not enough players for instant promotion “. The problem is that there are quite clearly enough players !

Please fix this annoying bug ASAP Zeptolab .. and try fixing the numerous existing bugs in this game .. rather than creating new ones 😂

9F78CD40-AE6B-4497-93B8-F40EC1E51935.png

03C94641-9021-47B5-BDF6-730942B87226.png

629B84CF-B7C8-4EAA-834C-298A25681B0A.png

• Like 1

Umm... you really sure you defeated all the 14 opponents? you tried to defeat all 14 opponents and instant promote the bug still there?

1 hour ago, GhostMan said:

Umm... you really sure you defeated all the 14 opponents? you tried to defeat all 14 opponents and instant promote the bug still there?

Sadly, I’m not getting the chance to defeat all 14 opponents .. that’s why the message is there .. I am only being allowed to fight 13 opponents 🙁

I even played around with my build .. but to no avail. My strongest build has beaten all 14 opponents simultaneously (I had to work hard on the 14th) .. but before I could hit “fight” and complete the instant promotion .. something very strange indeed has happened. Not unusual in the game of CATS I must admit .. with the most incompetent development company on the planet supporting this game !

687B06DB-F401-422B-A1E6-81992F223ED5.png

Another favourite Zeptolab trick .. fill the Championship with bots .. but leave one spot unfilled 🙁

They really are the biggest a...holes on the planet 😂 Every trick in the book to cheat players out of the chance to instant promote 😂

2B98CE3D-D8C8-4651-819F-4C31E37C764B.png

5D4DD405-E5EB-4FA1-AD71-968BAC2FA0CD.png

1 hour ago, KittyKitty said:

Wait - you dont have the instant promote for gems button.  Odd

Kitty Kitty .. you are a prophet 🧙‍♂️

I’ve heard a rumour that Zeptolab will soon introduce a new button into the Championship (when there are insufficient players to instant promote).

It will say .. BUY ANOTHER PLAYER .. and for a cost of 100 gems you will be able to have the 15th player added to your Championship instantly. 😂

GENIUS on the part of those cunning cheats clowns 🤡  .. don’t you agree ?

• Like 1

Got to love all these bugs 🐛 in the Championship 😂

I might catch a break here .. perhaps I can instant promote even though Vebma-Provide is too strong for me .. I am #1 after all 😂

5C999D70-4840-4552-B745-9FA8B542AEFA.png

• Haha 1