Sign in to follow this  
hiepBENH

Idea for mellee weapons buff

4 posts in this topic

Hello every1, i just found and play this game for like 1 month, so far i still enjoying it, great game.

But as everybody  saw that mellee weapons in game as drill, stringer, specialy chainsaw is still weaker than ranger weapons. It's become boring when u only see everybody use the same car build. mostly whale with 2 ranger weapons and 1 baloon. the more u play ,the less u see mellee weapon avaiable in game. It's really bad for people experiences.

In my opinion, the most reason to make the mellee weapons is so hard to build, it is weapon slot. u have to find a CAR with weapon slot in front of u'r CAR, In orther hand, ranger weapons is super ez to build, (only too high on titan or diamond sometime). So u have to pay like 2 maybe 3 times to find a body for a mellee weapon.
So i have an idea . As u see in my picture, at 1st picture my drill is totaly useless becoz the weapon spot is way too far behind, my drill can't deal any damge at all. In my 2nd picture, it's an AOE arena around the weapon spot that u can put u'r mellle weapon anywhere inside the red arena (have to be inside the body too), my drill can deal damge now, it's still inside the body. AOE is diffirence for each weapon, chainsaw have bigest AOE becoz it's too short. And becoz u can't put it outside of the  body, it's still fair enough.

It's just a little change but i think it's gonna make meleee weapons can be used again. I hope so.
PS: Hope i got pay some Gems for this :D my ID HIEPBENH#57920 hahahaha

1.png

Edited by hiepBENH

I think straight melee is okay at the slots problem, you just need to pay more time to get the perfect car.

This is my perfect car slots for melee build

It's weak now because my pyramid is gold-2 and I am in carbon-1 ,It's hard to loot a better one.

Even my tiles are gold-5 tiles, but it give less health than one +120% bonus gold-5 main body so I have low health problem now. (easy to get 2-shots)

Straight Melee + Blade + Harpoon is my favorite melee build.

Tips:

Give all damage toolboxes to blade, CP is high. If you use toolboxes on straight melees, CP will be low.

Equip a +60% or +120% blade bonus Harpoon.

Pro:

When your car is tanky and you can endure 2 shots, you will win because you finished him by your straight melee before enemy prepare his 3rd rocket shot.

Con:

1. If your car is in low health, you lose very easily to rocket that enough to 2 shot you.

2. You can't equip 2 straight melee because the Lifter exist, you must equip one blade to counter Lifter. Therefore you lose the Synergy buff.

3. You need to find a new car of current stage because your old melee winner will have low health problem because it's not easy to loot a higher health one with the same slots.

4. Shotgun is annoying, really.

I agree something need a buff or nerf:

1. Toolboxes, always flat bonuses ruin the balance.

2. Harpoon, it need longer effect time to counter Shotgun more, it also need a large pull force.

Edited by Pokerman

i mean when u found a perfect body for mellee weapon, my ranger build with 60% attack bonus from bet should advanced to 2 stage already :( it's take too much time for a perfect body, that what i mean. 
thank btw bro

Therefore you have to change any strategy when your destiny changes anytime.

Depend on what part you got in this stage, don't force yourself "must play melee" all the time. It will waste more time.

Before I loot this perfect pyramid I used to play 2 lifters boulder, and recently I can't get a new boulder with the same slots, fortunately I got that perfect pyramid so I promote to carbon-2.

Strategy change fast, sometimes melee, sometimes ranged, and sometimes 2 lifters.

It's better to save some harpoon, lifter that have key bonus you need.

Also, if you take too much time at leveling up your parts, you can watch this experience tip :

Experience Tips : if you feed Lvl-1 part with higher Lvl + 10% bonus, this Lvl-1 get more exp than you feed high Lvl with Lvl-1 parts.

Edited by Pokerman