Sign in to follow this  
Ugui

What is the purple currency? In Ultimate machine

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

Does someone can help me? I don't know what is the purple currency in ultimate machine screen (top left). The currency with a star inside. What is it for?

Thx!

You need purple currency to upgrade your ultimate parts from one level to another.

Behind gems .. it is the second most useful currency in the game.

So .. try to accumulate as much purple currency as you can .. it will come in very handy later on 😀

And do not just upgrade every part you can, at first it seems you have more than enough purple cash, but the higher level your parts are, the harder it gets to upgrade them, so use your cash wisely 

• Thanks 1

Under what conditions would you not upgrade Ultimate parts?    I'm currently sitting on over 24k that I cannot do anything with.    That's even with fusing the Ultimate Tool boxes, occasionally.

Not trying to be argumentative....just don't see the reasoning.

When upgrade takes only 50-250 cash you don't care much because you earn more than you can spend before the next upgrade. I guess the statement ~not upgrading every part~ becomes valid only when more than one part becomes close to the maximum level available and upgrading part(s) takes close to 10k for each.

Not there yet, maximum level part(s) I have are on level 7 a few wheels and had to spent no more than 250-300 cash for the upgrades and I have about 15k cash available.

Edited by GreedyCat
  • Thanks 1

I don’t upgrade parts I’m unlikely to use any more .. if I change my mind I can always upgrade them later 😀

Below is the table outlining the purple cash cost of upgrading parts for each level and rarity value .. as provided by Chervey on CATS discord a little while ago.

D1C192A4-E1ED-4594-812B-EE5DF684BB98.png

3392BF45-DCA7-4A12-B53F-FEFC8A62712A.png