Sign in to follow this  
Yodes

Gang Armory

4 posts in this topic

An armory where gang members can exchange parts, weapons, bodies, etc.  Players can put in a request for a particular item, or maybe it's an open exchange. I'm thinking at no cost to each other, as the member is already giving up coins by not selling the items. 

• Thanks 1

I doubt that a gang armoury is either necessary or feasible for normal cars .. given that gang members are at different stages in the Championship and for gang fights.

However, for ultimate cars .. this could work very well. Ultimate parts are generic.. so they could readily be traded among gang members. Given only 3 ultimate cars are used in CK matches, there are plenty of surplus parts available to trade with fellow gang members 😀

• Thanks 3

A brilliant idea that would really help build a “gang comes first” mentality. Helping out your fellow gang members to become stronger. However with all new ideas that Zeptolab could role put you need to always ask a key question......

”Where is the money in it?”

Alas an idea that will NOT see the light of day

I'd assume there would be a Gem "transaction fee" to complete the transfer (depending on the grade & level of the part).