ZakAttack

Lost A Bet?

4 posts in this topic

You have studied the builds, you have crunched those numbers, you have drawn upon all your experience in Cats warfare and you know the outcome of the battle............and you have got it wrong!!!!

Dont want to spend those gems getting your parts back you have so lovingly polished?

Then just force close the game and when you reboot you will find the bet is back to waiting to show you the outcome.

You will tie up a betting slot, but if it’s a good part it means you won’t lose it or gems.

16 hours ago, ZakAttack said:

You have studied the builds, you have crunched those numbers, you have drawn upon all your experience in Cats warfare and you know the outcome of the battle............and you have got it wrong!!!!

Dont want to spend those gems getting your parts back you have so lovingly polished?

Then just force close the game and when you reboot you will find the bet is back to waiting to show you the outcome.

You will tie up a betting slot, but if it’s a good part it means you won’t lose it or gems.

Well explained Zak Attack, I already know this trick cause of youtube. I am here to explain my betting trick. All you have to do is not pay the gems to retrieve your parts back, Like Zak attack explained. i do that then, I just keep my failed bet there until the bet cancels its self & it lets me keep my parts. i notice it work when i don't see my failed bet listed there any more.  If you wait long enough it might work for you. It tends to take awhile for it to happen, Maybe like a week or a month, Trust me this works, Well for me it does so far ;) 

Yeah you are right but . . . i am talking about when you don't prestige & your bet gets canceled . . . i didn't prestige meanwhile my bet canceled and gave me my bet parts back. Did you even fully read what i said?? I did also prestige & lose my parts. But i can do that without prestigeing now, How do you explain that, Dr smarty pants