aaroneous

Ultimate League Parts Tracker

8 posts in this topic

It's been a long few days, but I made a tracking spreadsheet for ultimate parts that calculates drop rate from boxes, what upgrades are possible, what's needed for the next upgrade, and the one after that. If anyone else is interested in it, you're welcome to it.

Both versions are now clear of known issues.
Excel: https://www.dropbox.com/s/re275ntwtsvnssm/CATS UL Parts Tracker 1.0 by Aaroneous.xlsx?dl=0
Google Sheets Version (Make a copy for yourself... any data you put in this will be deleted): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KvnAxgEVdMZnMhsK5FXQS9ABNLuMCYxdZqjMqzh7mK4/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Looks like this took a ton of effort.  Nice job! 

I think the UpgradeCalculator sheet should not be editable because if you accidentally edit anything there it overwrites the formulas.  Also I noticed the "Next Past Max" parts is 0 for items that have data and are not maxed, so maybe that's a small bug.  Overall really great work!

OOOOH, Shiny.    I like.     I'll have to share my "Battle Predictor" for Ultimates at some point.    Good Job.

On 19/10/2018 at 12:47 PM, Fezzik said:

Looks like this took a ton of effort.  Nice job! 

I think the UpgradeCalculator sheet should not be editable because if you accidentally edit anything there it overwrites the formulas.  Also I noticed the "Next Past Max" parts is 0 for items that have data and are not maxed, so maybe that's a small bug.  Overall really great work!

Thanks Fezzik. I protected the sheets except for the ranges that people should edit if they're trying it out. If they make their own copy and break it, that's up to them. I'll get around to cleaning up the excel to 1.06 soon.

On 19/10/2018 at 1:12 PM, GreatSailor said:

OOOOH, Shiny.    I like.     I'll have to share my "Battle Predictor" for Ultimates at some point.    Good Job.

I'd love to see your battle predictor. CK or Championship?

• Thanks 1

Both CK and Ultimate Championships.    It's not intuitive (working on that).....but it works about 90% of the time.   I have trouble with some of the physics stuff.

1 hour ago, GreatSailor said:

Both CK and Ultimate Championships.    It's not intuitive (working on that).....but it works about 90% of the time.   I have trouble with some of the physics stuff.

Very cool. I just use the spreadsheets to speed up my mathing because I'm not a great mather, but humans are good at making tools to overcome our deficiencies.