Sign in to follow this  
KYCEREALKILLER

Adjustable boosters

3 posts in this topic

Greetings, 

I wasn't aware prior to upgrading boosters that when maxed I'd be rendered unable to make certain tricky machines anymore. For example a sneaky with two backpedals and a laser, or a Boulder with a forward booster and two blades. The boosters are just too powerful and CATapult my machine out of the arena. Please make them adjustable or make wheels lighter to compensate. 

Hi KyCerealKiller

This Forum is a fantastic initiative because it saves new players from the irreversible mistake you have just outlined !

Clearly the first best option is to leave booster power at 2 (20%) when using your skill points.

Next .. once you have increased booster power to 3 (30%) .. experimenting with wheel size (to vary weight), wheel placement (front or back) and slot position on sneakies to vary weight distribution .. it is possible (though much more time consuming) to get jumping sneakies to work again 😀

I can’t help you with boulders .. I loathe them .. and never use them under any circumstances 🤬

As you have discovered .. Zeptolab do not allow booster power to be adjusted. Why? Because this evil gaming company delights in setting traps to torment unsuspecting players ! As they CATch yet another CAT who now CATapults out of the arena, they hope this CATastrophy will send that poor CAT to the shop more often. Those naughty clowns 🤡 

My boosters are at 1 and I refuse to upgrade them for that reason.  100% they should be adjustable.  Repulses too. 

I have heard reports of users who complained to support and had their booster upgrades reversed.  I'm not sure if they will still do it but it's worth a shot.  Use the in-game help in the options.