warpoc

seriously! 9 tricks in a row

7 posts in this topic

I know its supposed to be 50/50 etc,... but how unlucky can a guy be?
(thought I'd post before hitting a decade of tricks)

You have been very very unlucky .. unfortunately the Zepto gods have been crapping on you from a great height 🙁

My own experience has been 2 treats and 1 trick (on average) for each set of 3 trick or treat boxes opened (for 10, 50 and 100 keys) .. I’ve never made it to the 200 key box ! Not a word to Zeptolab though .. they have a habit of tweaking their RNG to ensure the odds are “ever in their favour” 😂

It doesn't matter. I opened already more than 20 boxes and had many trick boxes but it was all useless stuff. Everything was worst than my stuff I already have.

3 hours ago, SmokyMcFly said:

It doesn't matter. I opened already more than 20 boxes and had many trick boxes but it was all useless stuff. Everything was worst than my stuff I already have.

Not sure how you manages "more than 20 " since the challenge started...but thanks
@Veteran Warcat I had a start like the one you described, 1 treat followed by a trick, happened twice like that. from then, a death spiral

EDIT, just opened my possible 10th in a row trick...turned out to be a treat-a legendary shotgun for a classic, so I'll doubt it'll get used. Still at least I've broken my bad run.
I expect I'll get 9 treats in  row now ;)

Edited by warpoc

2 hours ago, warpoc said:

Not sure how you manages "more than 20 " since the challenge started...but thanks
@Veteran Warcat I had a start like the one you described, 1 treat followed by a trick, happened twice like that. from then, a death spiral

EDIT, just opened my possible 10th in a row trick...turned out to be a treat-a legendary shotgun for a classic, so I'll doubt it'll get used. Still at least I've broken my bad run.
I expect I'll get 9 treats in  row now ;)

By the way "Veteran Warcat" is his title for the number of posts he has. His name is just above his profile picture is "Phil".

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Taken said:

By the way "Veteran Warcat" is his title for the number of posts he has. His name is just above his profile picture is "Phil".

whoops, sorry
lmao 
I know that of course, but what you don't, is the state I was in when I posted above. Thanks for pointing out the error tho, that's funny as hell
[not editing it either, coz it would spoil my stupidity]