Sign in to follow this  
JustaDawg

Magic Toolbox, what does it do?

5 posts in this topic

I’ve searched other threads and I’m still not clear what the magic Toolbox does. For example if I try to fuse it to a rocket it says +10% random bonus. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

88E96A2C-2090-477B-AAC3-08F49CBAD153.jpeg

It just boosts it's "natural" bonus.... rather than increasing it using Uncle Tony's bets.

So if a part has a 35% boos on a Sneaky body, it will have a 45% once you fuse it.     Not sure what the maximum bonus applied can be, I'd assume 100% tops.

Edited by GreatSailor
elaborate on response.

I received 5 magic toolboxes from the Halloween All-Stars event 🎃 👻 

Because they add only 10% to parts (significantly less than a normal toolbox in most cases) .. I have yet to use one.

I’ll let you know my experience with them as soon as I’ve fused one on a part .. but my preliminary view is they’re not very magical at all !

Give me a normal toolbox any day .. they’re significantly more effective on key weapons such as double rockets 🚀 

Miniguns are likely to benefit most from magic toolboxes .. because of their relatively high base attack value 😀

It turns out that these magic toolboxes are worse than I thought 😡

Instead of adding 10% attack value to a weapon (which would have been both predictable and useful) .. these magic crap toolboxes actually do add a totally random bonus .. in my case, it was a 10% bonus to bodies. What a load of “old shit” !

B96FB068-B8A9-4865-9302-5478E6D2D0F5.png

If you fuse them onto a part that already has a bonus that you'd like to buff, it increases that bonus.  It's like automatically winning a long bet. 

G1q7NgG.jpg

If you add them to a part with no bonus, you get a random magical bonus. A "10% to bodies" magical bonus is way better than a regular percentage to body bonus, because you can move the part to any body and still get the bonus.

stgeJHG.jpg