Sign in to follow this  
NeoFan

I can't rejoin the gang I created

3 posts in this topic

So a few months ago, I deleted CATS because it is outdated and I can't seem to update it.

Now I reused in my old account but cannot join my gang.

My CATS name is R3T4L14T3 

My clan is R3T4L14T0R5

Please help me get back to my clan

I'm sure your system has records that I made the clan

5 hours ago, NeoFan said:

So a few months ago, I deleted CATS because it is outdated and I can't seem to update it.

Now I reused in my old account but cannot join my gang.

My CATS name is R3T4L14T3 

My clan is R3T4L14T0R5

Please help me get back to my clan

I'm sure your system has records that I made the clan

Use ingame support and submit a ticket buddy. I doubt they’ll hand you over a gang you abandoned, it may have leadership running/members etc. but give it a shot (: good luck

It seems you left the gang a while ago which means it would have had a great deal of new players join. In real terms it means that the gang you created is no more but something different. If you are looking to rejoin so you can lead then this is unlikely as there will be a new leader who won’t want to move away. If you wish to rejoin to be a player in the gang and not lead then this makes it more likely. In which case you need to keep checking the gang until they have a free spot. It is possible they have evolved and your prestige is no longer high enough to join. If you are looking to lead a gang again then your best option is to form a new gang. Being a good gang leader requires commitment so do think carefully about this before starting, maybe the best route for you is to join a ramdom gang until you find one you like and just play the game for a while.