Sign in to follow this  
GhostMan

so servers are down tomorrow?

7 posts in this topic

the servers will be down at 8 am to 12 pm UTC one more question the game still working today? i don't checked it out

yep, it's up and running.   Been fighting City Kings most of the morning.    It doesn't go down for another 14-ish hours.

8 hours ago, GhostMan said:

the servers will be down at 8 am to 12 pm UTC 

Around 6 hours to go before the next update.

I assume a key feature of this update will be preparing for the new Hot Wheels event 😀

I’m not sure how CATS and Hot Wheels will be combined .. but ..

1. If this new event is anything like the All-Stars events, it will be a lot of fun 😀

2. With Hot Wheels “sponsoring” this event, the prizes could be seriously spectacular 👍

All will be revealed soon 🎉🎊

2C944B9D-FDCD-467F-BE23-E54C59BFEBE1.png

7 hours ago, Phil said:

Around 6 hours to go before the next update.

I assume a key feature of this update will be preparing for the new Hot Wheels event 😀

I’m not sure how CATS and Hot Wheels will be combined .. but ..

1. If this new event is anything like the All-Stars events, it will be a lot of fun 😀

2. With Hot Wheels “sponsoring” this event, the prizes could be seriously spectacular 👍

All will be revealed soon 🎉🎊

2C944B9D-FDCD-467F-BE23-E54C59BFEBE1.png

that's pretty cool

is there any reward from HotWheels event are there amazing bodies, gadgets and weapons? i'm curious to see

14 hours ago, GhostMan said:

that's pretty cool

is there any reward from HotWheels event are there amazing bodies, gadgets and weapons? i'm curious to see

A little more has been revealed!

1. Three new hot wheels cars will be made available specially for the event.

2. We don’t know whether these cars are ultimate cars .. or in a seperate class of their own.

3. There will be a Championship event (Furry Road) as part of the overall Hot Wheels event .. with accompanying rewards 👍

4. An All Stars event will also be included .. along with the great prizes that have always come with this event 👍

5. The only disappointment is the naming of the hot wheels cars ! Shark Bite is excellent (referencing The Baby Sharks gang) .. but the other two are a bit lame 🙁 Foxes Fury would have been much better .. along with Cougar Charger .. and Tiger Tank (or Lightweight Lynx) 😂

Nevertheless .. the Hot Wheels event is shaping up as the best ever event to come to CATS .. bring it on !

C0D70E34-DF42-4955-9330-D13B5645B417.png

11 hours ago, Phil said:

A little more has been revealed!

1. Three new hot wheels cars will be made available specially for the event.

2. We don’t know whether these cars are ultimate cars .. or in a seperate class of their own.

3. There will be a Championship event (Furry Road) as part of the overall Hot Wheels event .. with accompanying rewards 👍

4. An All Stars event will also be included .. along with the great prizes that have always come with this event 👍

5. The only disappointment is the naming of the hot wheels cars ! Shark Bite is excellent (referencing The Baby Sharks gang) .. but the other two are a bit lame 🙁 Foxes Fury would have been much better .. along with Cougar Charger .. and Tiger Tank (or Lightweight Lynx) 😂

Nevertheless .. the Hot Wheels event is shaping up as the best ever event to come to CATS .. bring it on !

C0D70E34-DF42-4955-9330-D13B5645B417.png

so you meant isn't ready already? when the event will start?

Edited by GhostMan

28 minutes ago, GhostMan said:

so you meant isn't ready already? when the event will start?

sorry for the inconvenience, i think the HotWheelz event will take a while to start, be patient ;)