Sign in to follow this  
GreatSailor

5th Dimension Gaming

3 posts in this topic

5d3.png

Gang Name:                                      -5D- #48749
Gang Rank:                                        393 City Kings, 1471 Global
General Recruiting Prestige:             4
Average Trophy Count:                      2400+/3 days (as a gang)
Current # of Members:                       24/25
Current City:                                       Purris, District 2, stage 8

5th Dimension Gaming is looking for active C.A.T.S. seeking a competitive entry-level clan.    We're a feisty little bunch, that need players committed to improving in-game.    General recruiting is open to Prestige 4 and higher (no invite necessary, just join if there's an open slot).   Please PM me here on the Message boards, or stop by our Discord channel:  https://discord.gg/xy3K3R6

We understand if you don't fully know how to answer the normal recruiting questions.....   Just stop-in, and we'll give you a 3-day trial period to see if you'd be a good fit with our group.    No expectations of "Pay-to-Play" , just Daily expectations of participation in City Kings wars, and Gang Fights.

Feel free to also check-out our Larger Gaming community at https://www.5dclan.com/   If you're playing it, we have the community and experience for you.     Grow with us.  

4 open slots.   If you're Prestige 3 or better, just join (ID above).     Otherwise PM me, or stop by our Discord.  

Got a -really- good core group now......just need to fill-out the remainder.   We're not "top" anything....but who know, with time.  :)

If you're Prestige 3 or better, just join (ID above).     Otherwise PM me, or stop by our Discord.

We're getting ready for District 5 in Purris.

IMG_1540[1].PNG