Guest Dirty

What's the deal with crowns?

8 posts in this topic

I notice crown icons every once in a while on my boxes and items. What are those supposed to be?

Every 5 wins in a row you will gain a crown on a random box you have. You can have a max of 3 crowns on each box. A crown will increase the star ranking of a random item. This also means that if you are in the wooden 5 star championship, you can get a steel item if you get a crown on a 5 star item.

• Like 1

Taken is correct. 

Crowns were added to the game around launch time.  Because of this, I think the 2 hour boxes are actually better than the super boxes since 3 out of 4 items inside will get a bump, which gives you a higher percentage chance to get a part that exceeds your current stage than when you open the super box. And actually, you'll get higher ranking parts from crowned boxes than you will from sponsor boxes, legendary boxes, or even boxes purchased with gems, since those have no crowns applied.

Yeah, a very cool trick is when you are in a 5-star tier stage. You can get a part from the next stage which can be helpful to progress and get to the next stage with the new parts.

If you are in stage 24.

Crowns only increase the chance to get carbon 5 :

Stage 24 will get Carbon 2~5

Crown effect-

Carbon 2 => 3

Carbon 3 => 4

Carbon 4 => 5

Carbon 5 => 5

Therefore you get carbon 5 more easily.

In stage 24 the game will make sure that you cannot a crown on a 5 star carbon therefore making it virtually impossible to get a 6 star carbon item.

Crowns are a thing you get on supply boxes each time you to a win streak number in the 5x table and will increase the stars you get on an item. (wood 4 would be wood 5) It also makes it possible to get metal in wood, military in metal etc.