gurbina

Ultimate machines - duplicate parts?

5 posts in this topic

So since last week I've faced at least 30-40 people with duplicate parts? How is this possible?

Some of them gives an unfair advantage, like two upgraded cutter rockets, one hit is almost 9k damage, two hits and most people are gone.

SmartSelect_20181128-133815.jpg

SmartSelect_20181128-133354.jpg

Another Zeptolab bug 🐛 🐜 🐞 

Bots .. not real players .. are now sporting two of the same part (from time to time) when you face them in ultimate league .. and All-Stars 😡

(I’ve faced these buggy bots in ultimate league myself .. and have been reliably informed that they made an appearance in the Twin Mill All-Stars event as well)

No doubt Zeptolab are working to fix this problem ! But rest assured that every new update in CATS will always be accompanied by unwelcome bugs that slip past the Zeptolab testing staff 🤡

PS Cat of Mass Destruction ????  I smell a rat .. or a mischievous cat .. 😂😂😂

Edited by Phil
  • Thanks 1

Not to hijack this conversation, but is there a reliable way to tell "Bots" from real players.....when they're not sporting these glitches?    At least in City Kings, they're marked with a "P".....so you know what you're attacking.

Yes, generally, if they are the same prestige as you and have no gang, it’s a high chance they are a bot

Edited by NotANewb
  • Thanks 1

I assumed some of them, because they had "really weak" builds for my Prestige....and/or if their Bot flips and does no damage,,,,,    Thanks, was just looking for 3rd-part verification of my observations...  :-)

Edited by GreatSailor
additinal info.