Sign in to follow this  
MunichFreak

Rocket finetuning adjustments

2 posts in this topic

with the research the rockets, boosters or however it is called needs improvement.

A lot of settings only work if you did not go into the research to make them stronger. 
Even worse in allstars with gravity modificators they might be the ultimate killer for your own settings so I would highly recommend that once someone upgraded this skill he can just select the power of the boosters to get settings back to work again.

An additional addon would be to allow to set an delay time for them so you could play more with settings like first moving towards your enemy and then after digging the teeth into his machine push the button to toss him around.

I think this could be a huge thing for tactics and settings

16 hours ago, MunichFreak said:

with the research the rockets, boosters or however it is called needs improvement.

A lot of settings only work if you did not go into the research to make them stronger. 
Even worse in allstars with gravity modificators they might be the ultimate killer for your own settings so I would highly recommend that once someone upgraded this skill he can just select the power of the boosters to get settings back to work again.

An additional addon would be to allow to set an delay time for them so you could play more with settings like first moving towards your enemy and then after digging the teeth into his machine push the button to toss him around.

I think this could be a huge thing for tactics and settings

Great suggestion, it’s definetly on the table, thanks you.