Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Another Awful Update Imminent

5 posts in this topic

Brace yourselves for another awful and unwanted update .. due in just under 8 hours time ..

1. Allowing toolboxes into City Kings introduces yet another unwelcome p2w element into this already grossly unfair competition 👎

2. Earning the extra UL cash to put toolboxes on your cars will now be significantly more expensive 👎 

In summary .. an absolute shocker .. Zeptolab have rolled out Christmas Scrooge a week early !!

274EB9F8-3409-449D-AD73-ACCB98990937.png

On a bright side, more expensive ultimate ticket refill price is a good thing, right? Less will do it, more fair game for all. Ok, ok, I know, spenders will spend regardless but some will consider more before buying. Good thing.

Also, joining a gang just to steal gangboxes and then leave will not be possible anymore without staying 3 days in a gang and contributing fair amount of trophies yourself. It is also good thing.

And the last - toolboxes in the City Kings. Not necessary a bad thing. We all get the same amount of toolboxes after winning a war in City Kings. We all have a chance to collect them equally and use them wisely. It makes game more dynamic for all. I just hope this future will be available only for new toolboxes or some old dirt collectors will expoit them before running out of toolboxes lol

So you see, it's all depends of view of perspective how you look into things. With depressed spirit or bright spirit.

Edited by GreedyCat
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, GreedyCat said:

On a bright side, more expensive ultimate ticket refill price is a good thing, right? Less will do it, more fair game for all. Ok, ok, I know, spenders will spend regardless but some will consider more before buying. Good thing..

And the last - toolboxes in the City Kings. Not necessary a bad thing. We all get the same amount of toolboxes after winning a war in City Kings. We all have a chance to collect them equally and use them wisely. It makes game more dynamic for all. I just hope this future will be available only for new toolboxes or some old dirt collectors will expoit them before running out of toolboxes lol

So you see, it's all depends of view of perspective how you look into things. With depressed spirit or bright spirit.

It is true that every cloud ☁️ has a silver lining.

1. I don’t buy ultimate tickets .. so the increased price doesn’t affect me. However, this is the latest in a long line of price increases (eg paid heals and in-store gem packages). A good thing ? Only for Zeptolab 😂

2. You say “we all have a chance to collect them equally” when referring to UL toolboxes. Are you familiar with George Orwell .. and the concept that some are more equal than others ? 😂 Toolboxes are a reward for winning CK matches. Do all gangs win the same number of CK matches? In fact, the 3 best gangs ( Rex’s gang, The Godfathers and Pbl ) win around 40% more matches than my gang (Fellow Foxes 🦊 .. currently ranked #16 in Purris) .. and around 100% more district 10 matches (with 40% 24 hour toolboxes as the reward). Far from making CK matches more dynamic, it has doubled the chance of our gang getting thrashed by the top 3 gangs. And conversely, doubled our chance of thrashing gangs towards the bottom of the top 100 ! Balanced CK competition ?  .. bah humbug 😂

3. Let me know how bright your spirit is after your next match against a top 3 gang 😂😂😂

4. BUT .. there is a silver lining ! Although not announced, this update has increased cash per UL fight significantly (from 1, 2 and 3 cash units to 6, 10 and 13 cash units). Even with more difficult UL fights also added, it is possible to comfortably win 15/20 UL fights at an average of 10 cash units per fight. That’s 150 cash units per UL ticket .. compared to around 25 to 30 previously. Now THAT IS UNAMBIGUOUSLY A VERY GOOD THING 😀😀

1EA007C5-7252-4709-B75A-1D441C2AA149.png