MarkingO

Two accounts in the same tablet

3 posts in this topic

Need help.
I downloaded C.A.T.S on my Ipad an create an account for my little son. He has its own Ipad and play in it. We have activated the family function (which I do not know if it is written this way in English), which allows everything that installs on one device works and can be seen on the other, allowing you to play on both device .
With the update, I had to reinstall on my Ipad the game, which had new phase start until the moment the tutorial finished and he identified the original account ID and unified the game normally.
My question is: I want to create a separate account for myself. Can I uninstall the game from my tablet and reinstall, creating a new ID at the appropriate time without deleting my child's? I run the risk of erasing his account and lose the gems and all the progress already achieved or can have both accounts on the same Ipad?
Tks and sorry for my english.

6 hours ago, MarkingO said:

Need help.
I downloaded C.A.T.S on my Ipad an create an account for my little son. He has its own Ipad and play in it. We have activated the family function (which I do not know if it is written this way in English), which allows everything that installs on one device works and can be seen on the other, allowing you to play on both device .
With the update, I had to reinstall on my Ipad the game, which had new phase start until the moment the tutorial finished and he identified the original account ID and unified the game normally.
My question is: I want to create a separate account for myself. Can I uninstall the game from my tablet and reinstall, creating a new ID at the appropriate time without deleting my child's? I run the risk of erasing his account and lose the gems and all the progress already achieved or can have both accounts on the same Ipad?
Tks and sorry for my english.

Hello Marking,

Your English is quite well (: 

Your question is IOS related, and a good question, the problem you have is called ‘Automatic upload’, and easily fixed. What you want to do is, on both devices so the following:

Settings > iTunes & App Store and turning off Music, Apps and iBooks under Automatic Downloads. This will prevent these from being automatically downloaded to the device when any changes happen.

After this, you can reinstall the game and enjoy a new account. Good luck.

• Like 1