Andrei

Gold crowns

4 posts in this topic

Does it help to anything to have gold crowns on the supply boxes( super box 6 hours or regular box 2 hours)? Those that you get if you fight at quick fights.

it does :)

one star helps you to get one more star on accessories 

example

you got a 4 star rocket and you got a star on it , it will make it a five star rocket

example 2

you got a five star gold rocket with a crown , it will become a one star carbon rocket

extra :

1 . you can only get up to three crowns per box

each accessories can only have one crown only

thanks for asking :)

45 minutes ago, Andrei said:

Does it help to anything to have gold crowns on the supply boxes( super box 6 hours or regular box 2 hours)? Those that you get if you fight at quick fights.

for letting you know ;)

Do you get the higher star reward after you close opened supply box and go back in your garage or it is already added as you see it? Because I have experienced that no crown boxes often give the same level gadgets and weapons and randomly even better than supply boxes with one or two crowns on it.

If you have 4 star blade with a crown on it. Will it stay 4 star blade or it will turn 5 star blade in garage? If it turns 5 star blade then it makes sense, otherwise no worth effort.

Edited by GreedyCat

18 hours ago, GreedyCat said:

Do you get the higher star reward after you close opened supply box and go back in your garage or it is already added as you see it? Because I have experienced that no crown boxes often give the same level gadgets and weapons and randomly even better than supply boxes with one or two crowns on it.

If you have 4 star blade with a crown on it. Will it stay 4 star blade or it will turn 5 star blade in garage? If it turns 5 star blade then it makes sense, otherwise no worth effort.

When I open a box and it itemized what I won, it goes like 4 star and shows animation of a fifth star sliding out from behind the 4th. It would be easy to miss. And for all I know it may be diff on the iPhone version as all ive known ever been android. So I think what you see is what you get. Just 3 crown it and your good