NubJohn

HRMG Recruitment

16 posts in this topic

Welcome to our recruitment page! We are happy to see you visiting this page. We are a gang that just simply want their members to stay active as every person can. We mainly look at how much time players participate in Gang Fights as well as City Kings. Those are the most important ones we focus on, to score together and be united with love like a family. Be kind and respectful towards one another and we'll all be battling together. Hope to see you there. (Gang is usually checked for these but not too strictly. Gangs fill up quick!)

Gang ID: HRMG#8642            Discord: https://discord.gg/upUspXA             (If you want to chat with our family, or since you cant chat in-game.

Edited by NubJohn

Your discord link has expired. When creating one there is an option to make it permanent rather then 1 day. 

On 1/1/2019 at 8:28 PM, NubJohn said:

Welcome to our recruitment page! We are happy to see you visiting this page. We are a gang that just simply want their members to stay active as every person can. We mainly look at how much time players participate in Gang Fights as well as City Kings. Those are the most important ones we focus on, to score together and be united with love like a family. Be kind and respectful towards one another and we'll all be battling together. Hope to see you there. (Gang is usually checked for these but not too strictly. Gangs fill up quick!)

Gang ID: HRMG#8642            Discord: https://discord.gg/guQB4zP           (If you want to chat with our family, or since you cant chat in-game.

Welcome to our recruitment page! We are happy to see you visiting this page. We are a gang that just simply want their members to stay active as every person can. We mainly look at how much time players participate in Gang Fights as well as City Kings. Those are the most important ones we focus on, to score together and be united with love like a family. Be kind and respectful towards one another and we'll all be battling together. Hope to see you there. (Gang is usually checked for these but not too strictly. Gangs fill up quick!)

Gang ID: HRMG#8642            Discord: https://discord.gg/upUspXA             (If you want to chat with our family, or since you cant chat in-game.

I’m only P0 S13, but I’m looking for an active clan. I’d be interested in helping you out if I could. 

Sure. When are you wanting to join so I could know? Reply if you have time.

16 hours ago, Dacorle said:

I’m only P0 S13, but I’m looking for an active clan. I’d be interested in helping you out if I could. 

8 minutes ago, NubJohn said:

We need all the help we can get :)

I can join as soon as you have room.