4 posts in this topic

We keep gaining more cat tokens and for what seems like a year with all the new updates, there does not seem to be any additional items to spend our cat tokens on. If you don’t add more things to provide more incentives for prestiging, then they are useless to us. This is the only game I have stuck with since I started playing. I enjoy it but don’t understand why there have been no changes to the cat tokens section. 

4D8F6409-CA49-466D-A1DA-7CC75EA48937.png

5 hours ago, darcywickham said:

We keep gaining more cat tokens and for what seems like a year with all the new updates, there does not seem to be any additional items to spend our cat tokens on. If you don’t add more things to provide more incentives for prestiging, then they are useless to us. This is the only game I have stuck with since I started playing. I enjoy it but don’t understand why there have been no changes to the cat tokens section. 

4D8F6409-CA49-466D-A1DA-7CC75EA48937.png

More updates are coming in the next few months, there’s a lot to do in CATS and the Paw skill point didn’t have enough attention, but soon they will. I also have 780 skills sitting there (: appreciate your feedback and good luck.

Being able to use these tokens for ANYTHING would be better than them sitting there gathering virtual dust.....