iiSincere_Pwnza

Bet glitch

4 posts in this topic

Greetings. I took a break off the game for a week and a half and came back on today. I went to place a bet on my strongest weapon i have right now by like 3x every other weapon and it says it is already in a bet. I don't have any active bets and I'm so confused. Anyway i can fix this?

Thank you

10 hours ago, iiSincere_Pwnza said:

Greetings. I took a break off the game for a week and a half and came back on today. I went to place a bet on my strongest weapon i have right now by like 3x every other weapon and it says it is already in a bet. I don't have any active bets and I'm so confused. Anyway i can fix this?

Thank you

Hello,

This means your weapon/item is already in a bet that expired a long time ago, therefor; it's stuck.

You can either message support ingame, and get it resolved, or simply Prestige and everything will reset.

Good luck,

• Haha 1

And there goes someone's claims (from  other topic) that if you wait long enough your expired bets will free up sooner or later, guess he was wrong (as I thought from the begining).

• Confused 1

We are Not completely Wrong . . . It used to work sometimes but lately it hasn,t for me. Sometimes it can keep your parts or it lets you keep them to bet again. You could have just asked me. it used to but as i said it hasn't worked for me lately. i used it alot cause i end up with only less then 20 gems left and that i am cheap with them cause zeptolab can't make it fairer to earn gems. Plus wanting some gems to compete in All Stars events