Sign in to follow this  
GreatSailor

2-weapon slot Classic?

6 posts in this topic

so, this is obviously possible....  Is this a glitch with the game?    I've never seen one personally (picture courtesy one of my gang members).

IMG_1613[1].PNG

9 hours ago, GreatSailor said:

so, this is obviously possible....  Is this a glitch with the game?    I've never seen one personally (picture courtesy one of my gang members).

IMG_1613[1].PNG

An old inactive account, Classics with 2 weapon slots no longer drop.

• Thanks 1

Is there a way to look-up this info on players, or is that just common knowledge from hanging around the community a while?    I know several other MMO games have external rating systems that will show stuff like that, didn't think this one did.

4 hours ago, GreatSailor said:

Is there a way to look-up this info on players, or is that just common knowledge from hanging around the community a while?    I know several other MMO games have external rating systems that will show stuff like that, didn't think this one did.

The game Devs and Support can, you can message Support to double check why this Player has that body. Everything can be explained / figured out.

8 hours ago, Jio said:

The game Devs and Support can, you can message Support to double check why this Player has that body. Everything can be explained / figured out.

i think it's VERY VERY RARE maybe he got so much boxes and then got this classic

These 3-slot classics used to drop before the game was officially launched as CATS, back when it was in beta mode and called Backyard Battles.  But they were too OP so before the game was officially launched as C.A.T.S.  they were removed from normal boxes.  Perhaps by accident, they were still found in the boxes you can buy for gems in the store, but they were rare.  Still, bunch of guys were able to get one or more back when there was a Prestige 10 cap and no ultimate league.  Eventually, the 3-slot classics were removed entirely from the game. But anyone who already had them and never prestiged still has them.

• Like 1