Catstars

Titan always flipped with any Tyre !!!!

20 posts in this topic

Hello 

im new cats player and was playing with sneaky a while but after losing it on bet now I upgrading Titan but realized Everytime I fight Titan flipped I tried all type of wheels Bigfoot Tyre etc need some help about it really like the Titan body and I'm on stage 9 now join me on Facebook too pls helps me out.

thanks

p.s.

catstars

5 minutes ago, Sorrydude said:

use two knobs on your titan

I'm using stinger plus forklift with Bigfoots also have Lazer as well you can see screenshot .... There's no knobs I have right now.

IMG_20170528_001738.png

Like sorrydude says, the best wheels to use are the smaller ones, it keeps the Titan balanced and prevent it from falling over. So, I would recommend using knobs and rollers on a Titan (when using the roller, put it at the back and a knob should go in front). It does not matter what weapons you put on it. Also, you shouldn't use a Titan if you have no knobs or a roller available.

Edited by MagnusCarlsen
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Like sorrydude says, the best wheels to use are the smaller ones, it keeps the Titan balanced and prevent it from falling over. So, I would recommend using knobs and rollers on a Titan (when using the roller, put it at the back and a knob should go in front). It does not matter what weapons you put on it. Also, you shouldn't use a Titan if you have no knobs or a roller available.

Ive actually found forklift can end up tiping titans backwards.

Another option is to not use wheels, but then you need to use ranged weapons (or have melee & ranged you can swap out), and of course you'll have less health.

I don't think I've ever gotten a knob with health bonus to Titan. It seems to always be bigfoot or tire that have it, so I never use Titan.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StoopidCat said:

Another option is to not use wheels, but then you need to use ranged weapons (or have melee & ranged you can swap out), and of course you'll have less health.

I don't think I've ever gotten a knob with health bonus to Titan. It seems to always be bigfoot or tire that have it, so I never use Titan.

Then the repulse, the forklift will dominate the titan with no wheels but it is an option.

2 minutes ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Then the repulse, the forklift will dominate the titan with no wheels but it is an option.

BTW any Boulder player which combos suit the best weapon and wheels

1 minute ago, Catstars said:

BTW any Boulder player which combos suit the best weapon and wheels

Go here: 

There is a lot of information about the top strategy using boulder.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Go here: 

There is a lot of information about the top strategy using boulder.

Boulder blade's strategy working good. Here is my machine upgrading more to improve maybe now I will stick to this for a long.

Screenshot_2017-05-29-05-10-17.png

On 2017-5-28 at 11:21 AM, MagnusCarlsen said:

Huh, never seen that before but alright.

Depends on the position of the forklift and the wheels. They tend to make you slower and drag. Also dont work well with boosters.

Edited by Chimbo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chimbo said:

Depends on the position of the forklift and the wheels. They tend to make you slower and drag. Also dont work well with boosters.

Ah, okay.

2 hours ago, Catstars said:

Boulder blade's strategy working good. Here is my machine upgrading more to improve maybe now I will stick to this for a long.

Screenshot_2017-05-29-05-10-17.png

Looks good!

16 minutes ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Ah, okay.

Looks good!

After upgrading it's feel more cool reaching quickly to 17 position from 35 in a hour.

Screenshot_2017-05-29-15-18-51.png

18 hours ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

It is too, congrats on the achievement.

57k points for stage 10 players ? I can't make more points after winning the fights.

Screenshot_2017-05-30-21-03-20.png

On 28/05/2017 at 2:21 AM, MagnusCarlsen said:

Huh, never seen that before but alright.

It's happened to me before when I was in a boulder (roller at back, knob at front)

the lifter was at the top of my car