Sign in to follow this  
Milkshake

3 suggestions

22 posts in this topic

Easy to implement.

Change the clan forum to gang forum because we have gangs not clans.

Medium level in implementing.

Have a status mode. Like a green circle for being online, yellow for no action within the past 5 or 10 mins and red for offline.

Hard to implement.

Have an inbuilt translation for gang chat. Like an option to auto translate chat to the language of your choice.

Edited by Milkshake
  • Like 2

On 2/6/2019 at 11:14 AM, Milkshake said:

vEasy to implement.

Change the clan forum to gang forum because we have gangs not clans.

Medium level in implementing.

Have a status mode. Like a green circle for being online, yellow for no action within the past 5 or 10 mins and red for offline.

Hard to implement.

Have an inbuilt translation for gang chat. Like an option to auto translate chat to the language of your choice.

We asked for you and it's now changed " Change the clan forum to gang forum because we have gangs not clans"

The other suggestions will be passed along, thanks.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Can we also add a queue gang application system. Like what most other mmo games have.

And an activity tracker for gang leaders. So far I can only think of seeing who participate and didn't in the wars.

Edited by Milkshake

A co-leader position would be nice. Have the same power as the leader. If the leader goes inactive then the co leader becomes the new leader.

Benefit of this is the co-leader can accept and kick members while the leader is offline.

• Like 1

On 2019.02.14. at 4:58 AM, Jio said:

I would like to add something to the suggestions. 

Perhaps inbuild translation really is too hard to implement in game but COPY chat text would be very usefull and not so hard to implement?

Status mode for beeing online. Good idea. To add to that I would also like to see if everyone has read chat messages. Something like "last seen in chat xx minutes ago" as it helps to understand if specified (all) team members are up to date of what's going on.

Edited by GreedyCat

I would say the most important suggestion would be the activity tracker for gang leaders. Lets say a war just ended, there would be a special tab for leaders and coleaders to be able to see who participated and didn't. Very useful for tracking all 25 players.

• Like 1

Of course zepto needs to improve gang leadership quality .... its too bad most of gangs uses alternative apps to chatting & may to know if others online or offline... I dont know if they could make some improvements 

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 9:58 PM, Jio said:

We asked for you and it's now changed " Change the clan forum to gang forum because we have gangs not clans"

I agree with you on your suggestions. (This is LuX07). I see that Jio responded. He is one who really listens to our suggestions

Found on the reddit forum, this is a really good idea

manusnz 1 point 1 day ago 

I reckon a “percent taken part” indicator would be simple to implement - ie someone who attacked within the first 10mins and never has down time (healing vehicle probably wouldn’t count towards it) would show 100% ck participation. Someone who joined in hour 12 on a non-instant round would show 50%, etc.

Could there been a monthly update post in news of what problems have been fixed, going to be fix, ideas currently in development and ones that have been implemented during the time between the current month post and previous month post?

if leaders are retiring they should be able to select the new leader for the gang. 

When a battle is ongoing the leaders of  both gang should be able to chat to come to a truce etc, in game chat should be more user friendly.

I think there should be a arena minimum that gang leaders can set. I had started a gang and I was real pumped tons of people started joining, but most of those people are arena  4s so they can't do city kings yet, so about a third of my gang can't do city kings, and after a day of waiting I only have 3 out of 5 people. 

16 hours ago, tragedy said:

I think there should be a arena minimum that gang leaders can set. I had started a gang and I was real pumped tons of people started joining, but most of those people are arena  4s so they can't do city kings yet, so about a third of my gang can't do city kings, and after a day of waiting I only have 3 out of 5 people. 

I dont know what arena means but I guess an option that only allows players to join who have 3 UL body parts......

1 hour ago, Milkshake said:

I dont know what arena means but I guess an option that only allows players to join who have 3 UL body parts......

He means less than 5/5 to start a war. His gang are all P0S4 or under so not eligible for City King. 

On 2/20/2019 at 10:13 PM, Code said:

if leaders are retiring they should be able to select the new leader for the gang. 

I like this. Right now the only way to do it is to kick everyone from the gang except for the new leader and then wait for everyone to join up again. Sounds like a mess.

19 hours ago, tragedy said:

I like the idea of gangs being able to set their own quota for starting a war. Gangs can figure what works best for their particular gang.

Also, P0S4 shouldn't even be allowed to join a gang, What's the point? Let them join when they are S5 and can actually have a body.

These are good ideas. Ideas like this should probably be posted as their own topics so that they don't get lost in this one.

17 hours ago, Milkshake said:

B|i dont think zepto even cares...... most of these are common sense easy to implement suggestions

Spot on !

Gangs were introduced into CATS in August 2017 .. almost immediately there were calls for a co-leader or 2iC position to be created. Eighteen months later, nothing has been done !

City Kings started in early March 2018. Soon after, gang leaders requested some form of activity monitoring (personally, I favour the traffic light system). Twelve months later, again nothing has been done !

It is very clear that Zeptolab is not at all interested in making life easier for gangs and gang leaders. Their focus is almost solely on developing new ways to extract as much money as possible from CATS players 😡. There is no doubt that developers need to make money .. but Zeptolab has had the balance between money making and developing a great game (with fair competition) seriously wrong for over a year !

Edited by Phil

On 2/23/2019 at 12:53 PM, Phil said:

Spot on !

Gangs were introduced into CATS in August 2017 .. almost immediately there were calls for a co-leader or 2iC position to be created. Eighteen months later, nothing has been done !

City Kings started in early March 2018. Soon after, gang leaders requested some form of activity monitoring (personally, I favour the traffic light system). Twelve months later, again nothing has been done !

It is very clear that Zeptolab is not at all interested in making life easier for gangs and gang leaders. Their focus is almost solely on developing new ways to extract as much money as possible from CATS players 😡. There is no doubt that developers need to make money .. but Zeptolab has had the balance between money making and developing a great game (with fair competition) seriously wrong for over a year !

1015 posts :o I am wondering, has any of the suggestions in Ideas even been implemented.

For the championship, when the player medal is taken you would have to fight every opponent till you are able to attack him. This is especially annoying when the person is at like 10th place or up which means we have to press skip 9 times before we fight. We can also accidentally skip them so we have to do it again.

Maybe we can click their name to attack them? or some button

• Like 1

Can the editing for the very first post of the creator of the thread in the gang section not expire? Editing the post will also bump the thread to the top so mods can see that nothing was changed that broke the forum rules. There should be no problem as I assume there is someone or a system that checks all new posts anyway.

The reason, we can't have multiple threads. The information in the first post will change as long as prestige requirements, number of spots, discord permanent invite links change somehow, etc.