GothLaz

Equipment sell all by rank.

6 posts in this topic

As we progress in rank it would be really nice to be able to sell off our old/useless equipment in bulk. At Prestige 2 Gold 3 one no longer has any use for the stacks of Military (green) gear recieved from supply boxes and Gang Fights so it would be nice to be able to select a rank of equipment and sell all. Otherwise it just sits and clutters the inventory as the idea of sliding things to the corner of the screen for half an hour every couple days is rather unappealing. 

Are you serious? Sliding things in corner takes no longer that 10-15 seconds for regular daily rewards (including watching ads for more boxes).

In one of previous All Stars events where rewards included 10 GIANT boxes or so with 24 parts each plus magic toolboxes, that indeed took closer to 1/2 hour and was a bit painful to get rid most of them but not this!

Perhaps I can suggest you when a new box is opened, throw parts away (or fuse them) rather immediately than build up the garbage and in that case I have a question, do you do things equally in your home too? Just clean up the mess before it is grown up to the point it takes several hours to fix for god's sake!

Edited by GreedyCat

14 hours ago, GreedyCat said:

Are you serious? Sliding things in corner takes no longer that 10-15 seconds for regular daily rewards (including watching ads for more boxes).

In one of previous All Stars events where rewards included 10 GIANT boxes or so with 24 parts each plus magic toolboxes, that indeed took closer to 1/2 hour and was a bit painful to get rid most of them but not this!

Perhaps I can suggest you when a new box is opened, throw parts away (or fuse them) rather immediately than build up the garbage and in that case I have a question, do you do things equally in your home too? Just clean up the mess before it is grown up to the point it takes several hours to fix for god's sake!

What's with the trash talk? Why are you commenting on how people live? Not everyone plays or lives the same way as you. Are you like that at home too?

I wouldn't mind having a way of mass selling items either. It is tedious. I have my own reasons of why I let them build up and I don't feel inclined explaining them to the likes of you.

Well, if some people are too lazy to do a few swipes a day and consider it awfull time wasting (in the same time spending hours to do other useless things) then I have nothing to add.

Kinda reminds me of some websites who put useless crapbutton (taking up screen space) on bottom corner of the screen to do an autoscroll because some lazy people can't reach the home button on keyboard or a few websites who do autoscroll to the last post (on mobile browsing), again, to please a few lazy people.

Get the point? How many people are like you or the OP? Why create an option that only some will find usefull? Besides, how you will manage to exclude items that you do not want to sell (ideal bodies, +120%'s, etc.), if you are too lazy sliding items then finding right ones in the mess will be easier? Yeah, right.

P.s. please don't quote last post, you are creating a mess even there -_-

Edited by GreedyCat

Why are you even bothering to post in Ideas? I would never allow that kind of attitude in my product development group. It stifles creativity and innovation while adding nothing. It further shows a lack of imagination and problem solving capability.

Why do you assume that people are lazy? Perhaps they are playing more actively than you and wish to increase efficiency in a way that matches their playing style? Again, what's with your toxic unproductive attitude? That's the real clutter. You could've just said nothing.

There's no requirement to post perfect flawless ideas here. That's not the point. It's unlikely that the developers would take any idea from the forum and implement it exactly as stated. Instead, it's a place where they can get a feel for what people want and collect ideas on how they might improve their product. Most of the ideas posted are never going to happen. The developers know what they are doing and ignore many ideas because they are aware of the challenges and pitfalls of trying to implement them. They don't need someone to come in and try to stop the flow of ideas for them.

Don't tell me what to do. The reason I'm quoting your post is so that you can't go back and edit it and pretend that you weren't being arrogant and close minded. If you want to stop the clutter, stop disparaging people that you don't know.

9 hours ago, GreedyCat said:

Well, if some people are too lazy to do a few swipes a day and consider it awfull time wasting (in the same time spending hours to do other useless things) then I have nothing to add.

Kinda reminds me of some websites who put useless crapbutton (taking up screen space) on bottom corner of the screen to do an autoscroll because some lazy people can't reach the home button on keyboard or a few websites who do autoscroll to the last post (on mobile browsing), again, to please a few lazy people.

Get the point? How many people are like you or the OP? Why create an option that only some will find usefull? Besides, how you will manage to exclude items that you do not want to sell (ideal bodies, +120%'s, etc.), if you are too lazy sliding items then finding right ones in the mess will be easier? Yeah, right.

P.s. please don't quote last post, you are creating a mess even there -_-

Guys, let's settle down. Differences of opinions are natural but remember to keep it civil and respectful.

@GreedyCat it's OK to disagree with someone but this should be an inviting place for people to share ideas. If you have something constructive to say, feel free. But please avoid being confrontational. 

As for the original idea, I don't think it's so bad.  I would have used it before prestiging to sell all my parts for gold to buy outfits, before I already bought all the outfits. 

To build on the idea, it might be nice to be able to "favorite" some parts and group those together.  Then the option to sell all non-favorited parts would be appealing.

• Like 2